Character Info 10

This OC belongs to me

Funka Bakugou

Gender: Female

Hair: Ash Blonde mixed with Fawn

Eyes: Dark Brown

Quirk: Auditory explosion sound: Kind of like she can make a loud noise from anywhere in the room they are in. It can be a useful distraction or temporarily stun the other person due to the sound.

She does have a strong explosion sound but she only uses it for emergencies. (She almost deaf a civilian, when she used it for the first time).

(Quirk was helped created by understuckonice)

Fun Facts:
Hero Name: Ms Explosion

Birthday: April 5th

Funka is a very laid back, straightforward, and tends to be quite talkative like her mom, but she can be a crude, arrogant, short-tempered, and aggressive person like her dad.

Favorite food: Spicy Food

She is friendly like her mom but of course she has her dad's temper.

She loves Social Media. (For example Instagram / Snapchat / Twitter / Tik Tok)

She loves spending time her mom. They love to go shopping together. And take selfies together.

She loves Fashion and want to own her own fashion line.

She also loves her dad. Her favorite thing to do with him is mountain climbing and get spicy food with him.

Has a crush on Yama Kirishima.

It's like the song 'It's not like I like you' between her and Yama Kirishima.

She would punch him and call him weird hair (Yes just like how her dad called Eijiro Kirishima during UA) just because she's trying to hide her feelings for him.

Family:
Dad: Katsuki Bakugou [DynaMight]
Mom: Camie (Utsushimi) Bakugou [Maboromicamie]
Grandma: Mitsuki Bakugo
Grandpa: Masaru Bakugo
GodFather: Eijiro Kirishima [Red Riot]
GodMother: Mina (Ashido) Kirishima [Pinky]
○♤●♡□◇■♧○♤●♡□◇■♧○♤●♡□◇
Funka Bakugou aka Ms Explosion Hero Costume  

Family:Dad: Katsuki Bakugou [DynaMight]Mom: Camie (Utsushimi) Bakugou [Maboromicamie]Grandma: Mitsuki BakugoGrandpa: Masaru BakugoGodFather: Eijiro Kirishima [Red Riot]GodMother: Mina (Ashido) Kirishima [Pinky]○♤●♡□◇■♧○♤●♡□◇■♧○♤●♡□◇Funka Bakugou a...