Character Info 15

This OC belongs to me

Mirai Togata 

Gender: Male

Hair: Blonde 
Eyes: Aqua

Quirk: Ultra Permeation: A stronger version of his dad quirk. Permeation grants Mirai the ability to phase his body through physical matter.Mirai can choose to make one part of himself intangible or his entire body. This allows Mirai to smoothly maneuver through solid objects and effortlessly evade incoming attacks. If Mirai fully activates Permeation, not only does his worn normal clothing fall off, but gravity will drag his body's mass through the ground as well. If he deactivates his Quirk while phasing through the ground or another solid object, Mirai is instantly repelled to the surface due to his own body mass being unable to overlap with any other preexisting mass.

Weakness: According to Mirai's father and Grandfather, Permeation could potentially lead to fatal results to the user if handled incorrectly. The Quirk is noted to be very hard to control. Mirai's senses are negated when using this Quirk, as the necessary elements for them to work (light, oxygen, sound, etc.) will also pass through him. Mirai's Permeation does not extend to other people, meaning he has to be extra careful while handling those he needs to rescue. If someone becomes susceptible to an imminent danger, like projectiles or other hazards, Mirai becomes unable to block them unless he deactivates his Quirk.

Fun Facts:
Hero name: Lemillion 

Birthday: March 14

Mirai normally comes across as an extremely goofy and very energetic individual with some peculiar habits. Mirai has a very optimistic attitude and can almost always be found smiling. He is known for his odd sense of humor. His jokes range from corny to puerile, occasionally making a fool of himself for the sake of others' enjoyment. He is also a kindhearted guy with a positive attitude and vast intelligence. He is also very outgoing and generous.

Favorite Food: Ramen

Favorite Thing: Comedy 

Mirai is named after Mirai Sasaki aka Sir Nighteye 

He is an inventor like his mother and Grandfather and like Hayai Iida. He will be taking support classes on the side of his Hero classes.

He will be taking over his dad’s hero name to honor his legacy.

Is dating Nami Amajiki

Family:
Dad: Mirio Togata [Lemillion]
Mom: Melissa (Shield) Togata 
Grandpa: David Sheild
GodFather: Tamaki Amajiki [SunEater]
GodMother: Nejire (Hado) Amajiki [Nejire-Chan]
♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♤♡♤♡♤♡♤
Mirai Togata aka Lemillion
Hero Costume

Family:Dad: Mirio Togata [Lemillion]Mom: Melissa (Shield) Togata Grandpa: David SheildGodFather: Tamaki Amajiki [SunEater]GodMother: Nejire (Hado) Amajiki [Nejire-Chan] ♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♤♡♤♡♤♡♤Mirai Togata aka Lemillion Hero Costume