C H O C O L A T E F R O G S

Start from the beginning

"It smells like a skunk!" Onyx complained, pinching her nose closed, and I did the same.

"You really brought muggle-weed?" Draco said lowly, grabbing the bag from Lorenzo and opening it.

As soon as he opened it, it completely fucking reeked. That horrendous herb! Draco took a whiff of the bag and closed his eyes.

"Smells great," he states, as he closes the bag and returns it to Lorenzo.

"What do you eat it with?" Onyx queried, which made Lorenzo laugh. He put the herbs away and sat back down next to Blaise, leaving Blaise sandwiched between Draco and Lorenzo.

"You don't eat it, dumbass. You smoke it," Lorenzo responded. "You could eat it, but it would have to be in a different form".

"And how do you know all this?" I asked him, biting my lip.

"Muggles are fun to be around sometimes. They've got all sorts of unique things. It's also nice not being around unexplainably advanced people. They taught me what I know" he responded.

Blaise pulled out a small package of chocolate frogs. We all looked at him as he opened it.

"Can I fucking help you?" he beams, pausing his tracks.

"I want some, please," Onyx pleaded.

"Yeah, Onyx wants your chocolate frog," Lorenzo jokes.

"Oh? Again? Can't get enough of me, innit?" Blaise jeers. Onyx punched Enzo's thigh which made him groan.

"No. Never again," Onyx spat, specifically eyeing Blaise.

"Ah, I remember the 'Blaise and Onyx' days like the back of my hand," Draco cringed. "Astronomy tower at 11:15 pm on the dot, isn't that right, Blaise?"

I let out a snort and Onyx gave me a death stare. I couldn't help it.

"I'd fuck a Ravenclaw again over Onyx any day," Enzo stated, as he grabbed a piece of Blaise's chocolate and popped it in his mouth.

"Can we not? That was one of the lowest points in my life," Onyx groused, unraveling the blanket she set on the ground and pulling it over her.

"Wha-. Lowest points? So you're saying you used me?" Blaise assumed, mouth full of chocolate.

"I didn't use you, Blaise. You just happened to, like, be there". She assured Blaise, which made Draco scoff.

"How long did that last again? The whole Blaise and Onyx era?" I questioned.

"Fucking 6 months. All I heard from Blaise was 'does she love me? should I stop?'. Even Draco wanted to punch Blaise in his fucking face," spilled Enzo, kicking his feet up at the vacant seat right next to me.

"I don't understand why anyone would want to fuck a blood traitor," Draco muttered, which followed silence.

"Usually Draco I'd let your bullshit slide because you know, you're Draco with your daddy issues and all, but just this one last train ride to Hogwarts I really don't want your snobby attitude? I want to take a fucking nap without you commenting on some bullshit about me, Blaise, and Enzo being blood traitors. ON TOP of that, I'm pretty sure Lucille doesn't want to be called a mudblood during her last train ride, too" Onyx snapped. She then huffed and pulled her blanket up to her neck and closed her eyes. She really knew how to shut the whole crowd.

Draco just rolled his eyes.

I got used to Draco being so mean to me, but for some reason this year it's starting to hurt a little. Maybe it's because it's the last year of Hogwarts and I don't want us to part on bad terms. He's been there for Onyx multiple times when I couldn't, and the least we could do is be acquaintances before the school year ends.

During the train ride to Hogwarts, Onyx napped through most of it while I watched Blaise and Enzo bicker at each other about who will deflower Susan Bones first. I couldn't help but glance at Draco every now and then. At some points, he seemed pretty lifeless. A chuckle or two emits from him whenever Blaise says some stupid thing, but that's about it.

Looking at Draco made me realize that he isn't that irritating to look at. I mean, his face is chiseled. He has nice features. His eyes- if you stared at them for a long time I'm confident that you'd melt.

Geez Louise, Lucille. Enough!

=====

So, how was chapter one? Please interact, I want to know what you guys are thinking!! The first few chapters will be just a couple of fillers so that you can get to know the characters a bit more.

(edited march 11, 2021)