Elysian

(adj) Beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect.

Jisung's Pov

Minho and I were walking towards our first class, Physical education. I realised that all the physical activities were in the morning classes. I tried to forget the incidents of a while ago. They were too embarrassing to say the least.

"Let's first get your student ID from the reception and then head to the basketball gym." Minho said looking up at me.

"Does everyone have to play basketball?" I asked.

"What? No. All of the students just assemble in the basketball court first before going to their respective games or activity." He replied casually.

Soon we got into the reception building and I took my ID and registered my fingerprint in the school system. I think I'm good to go now.

"C'mon! We're late!" Minho said grabbing my hand and we ran towards the gym. My luck seriously wasn't on my side today. I saw the group of the four boys in front of the gym entrance. Don't they have anything better to do?

I could feel Minho grabbing my hand a little tighter as we walked closer to them. To my surprise, they weren't looking at us. They looked towards the soccer field. I looked at that direction and saw a two boys beating the shit out of another boy.

"Oh no! Suengmin!!" Minho screamed and ran towards the field leaving me behind. Was it a friend of Minho's? Why was he being beaten up?

"You're not going?" I heard someone say beside me. I looked at my side to see Chan looking at me while his hands were folded on his chest casually while all of the others looked straight ahead.

"Shut up you dickhead!" I exclaimed and ran behind Minho having a last look at Chan. He didn't look fazed. Off course, he must have heard that word so much because he deserves it.

As I reached towards Minho, I saw him shouting at the boys to let Suengmin go. Soon, they stopped kicking and backed off and Minho pulled Suengmin into his arms.

"Min, are you okay?" Minho asked. To which the boy replied with a nod while holding his head. I could feel anger rushing through my veins.

I walked to the boys and kicked them in the balls. Both of them fell on their knees groaning and cursing at me. They deserved it. I walked towards Minho and crouched down in front of them.

"You shouldn't have done that.." Suengmin says with a bloody mouth. "Now they're gonna come after you too.." He forced out the words while trying to sit up with the help of Minho.

"I don't care. Let's get you to the infirmary first." I said pulling one of his hand above my shoulder and Minho did the same for the other. We walked towards the infirmary building but Suengmin refused to let us wait for him.

"I'll be fine! Besides it's your first day. Don't miss classes and have a bad first impression." He said while laying down on the bed.

"Well I'm already late, might as well not go." I replied while covering him with a blanket.

"You can say that the receptionist took time to find your ID and nobody will punish you. Now go! I'll be fine." Suengmin said and reluctantly both of us left the building and ran towards the gm.

I was a bit afraid of crossing paths with those jerks again but it didn't happen, they were already gone. It was a relief. We pushed the door to the gym and stood there taking in a breath from all the running.. I walked towards the teacher and gave her my transfer slip copy. He eyed it for a few seconds before nodding lightly.