Chapter 1:afterschool

Y/N POV

I got home from after school tired from swim practice, I walked up the stairs opening the the front door, "I'm home" I yelled with no response. 'I guess mom's working the night shift' I thought to myself walking to my bedroom, I opened the door turning on the lights, I plopped my bag onto the floor and laid on my bed next to my stuffed animals "Today totally sucked" I sighed getting off my bed dragging my hot sweaty body into the shower.

(Time skip)

"Well that was refreshing I smiled walking to my my room, I laid on my bed snuggled up with my teddy bear when I heard the front door open, I got of my bed and went down stairs wondering who was coming through the door, As I'm walking I hear a loud voice yell my name "Y/N GUESS WHERE WE'VE BEEN" "ugh I don't really care I'm going to bed goodnight" I said walking back upstairs to my room "party pooper" I heard my sister say as I walked back to my room, I didn't really care considering I was pretty worn out from practice, and I really just wanted the day to be fucking over. I walked over to my room and plopped my body onto my bed, turned on my tv and watched (favorite show)I cuddled up with my teddy bear again. "I feel like you knew everything about me teddy, if only you were human we would have been the best of friends" I said yawning, my eyes slowly shut and I dozed off.