She's good with kids

It was Thursday and Josie was making her way out of school with her friends beside her. When she steps out she is greeted by a smiling Hope standing in the front by car.

Josie smiles and sprints over, jumping into her arms.

" Hey! What are you doing here?" Josie breathes out pulling back to look at her.

" I came to pick you up. I'm taking us on a shopping spree." Hope lifts her eyebrows wih a smile.

" Ooooo. Shopping spree for what?" Josie asks.

" Do I need a reason for me to take my girlfriend out on a shopping spree?" Hope smirks opening the door to her car. Josie laughs getting in.

Hope gets in and looks over at Josie who is smiling at her and giving her a look she knows very well.

" Fine." Hope chuckles putting her hand up in surrender. " So you know graduation is Saturday." She starts.

" Yes." Josie says.

" Yeah well my familly is coming for it and they are planning a dinner party at a restaurant. They want to get to know you. They also want to meet you today." She pauses to look at Josie.

" But it's okay if you don't want to, I mean there is a lot of them so I don't really want to pressure you into meeting them if you don't want to-" Josie cuts her off mid ramble.

" I would love to meet your familly, Hope. So what time is this dinner?" Hope smiles wih a blush. " 7 o'clock."

" Okay" Josie simply says turning over in her seat to put her seatbelt on.

Hope just stares at her for a second before starting the car and driving towards the mall.

---------

The two girls are walking in the mall with a bunch of bags and an ice cone in their hands. Josie's face is red due to the compliment Hope gave her about a skirt she bought not ten minutes ago.

" We should take a picture together." She pauses looking for a nice looking stranger. When she finds one she looks at Josie and back at the stranger. " Hop-" Josie whispers but gets cut off.

" Excluse me, would you mind taking a picture of us?" Hope asks a random lady who looks like she's in her 30's. The stranger shakes her hand and grabs the phone.

Josie giggles before going to stand by Hope who kisses her cheek while the lady takes the picture.

" You two are cute together." The lady compliments handing Hope the phone back.

" Thank you." Both girls sau watching the lady walking away.

" This is cute." Hope smiles looking at the picture and showing of to Josie. " It is, love. Send it to me." Hope sends the picture before they start making their way to the car.

They get to Hope's house around 7:30pm and when Josie sees a bunch of cars parked outside she suddenly gets nervous. Hope notices this and places a hand on the girls thigh flashing a small smile at her. " Hey, it's okay. They'll like you."

They get out the car after a few minutes and make their way inside. They don't see anyone, but they hear voices in the kitchen so Hope grabs Josie's hand and leads her there.

" Oh please Klaus, you didn't even know how to catch a football." Kol says. Everyone laughs and Klaus pretends to be offended.

" Hey girls." Hayley greets noticing them standing in the doorway. Everyone turns to look at them.