-Mariana-

"I'm worried about Caroline.. I don't think she's handling this as well as she thinks she might be." I stated putting on my coat and looking at Damon who was in his suit, sitting at the table with a blank piece of paper in front of him. "You're not done with Liz's eulogy, yet?" I asked raising my eyebrow at him.

"No, I'm not done, yet." He replied sighing down at it. "Hell, I will never be done. I am not a nice person. I should not have to stand in front of a whole town and pretend to be a nice person." Damon stated in annoyance. "This is Liz having the last laugh from the great beyond." He added tapping angrily on the paper and I rubbed his shoulders as I now stood behind him.

"Hey, easy." I warned sighing down at him. "You are nice—ish." I added smiling a bit in amusement.

"Not helping." Damon stated emotionless and I smirked kissing his head gently.

"This isn't about you, Damon. This isn't even about Liz.. It's about Caroline and what she needs to hear." I stated before sitting next to him. "Okay?" I asked raising my eyebrow and he turned to me nodding in agreement and I smiled before I kissed him gently. I got up, walking out of the kitchen to find my heels.
~~

I slowly walked up behind Caroline and saw her staring down at her mom as she laid in the coffin. "Care?" I asked quietly and she turned towards me with a few tears staining her cheeks. "They're ready." I whispered looking at her reassuringly. "Do you need a minute?" I asked raising my eyebrow and she took a deep breath, shaking her head.

"I'm fine." Caroline replied turning back to her mom. "I'm gonna be alright, mom. I promise." She said nodding down at her. "Everything will be alright after today." She smiled and I furrowed my eyebrows before she turned back around and we both walked towards the door to let people inside..

-Bonnie-

"Okay. Clearly I've been dripped into a snowy-tundra hell dimension. Either that, or I've finally had a psychotic breakdown." I scoffed looking at the camera before I looked down seeing footprints in the snow around me. I saw the snow starting to change colors and I looked up to see the sky erupt in lights.. i furrowed my eyebrows and followed the footprints only to see a big White House in front of me, surrounded by trees along a dirt road that was also covered in snow, that I stood on. I walked towards the house before I stood on the porch, walking towards the door and opening it before slowly closing it behind me and looking around. "Incendia." I said as darkness formed around me before I saw a candle next to me light with fire. I grabbed the candle in hand and walked around the house before walking into what looked like the living room.. The furniture that was in the house looked like it was from ages ago. I walked towards a fireplace that was lit.. I picked up an olden day lamp, widening my eyes at a diary of some sort sat on a desk next to the fireplace.. I read through it seeing key words.. 'Boat named Aurora Borealis, northern lights, a reoccurring celestial event-' I flipped through the pages before I found a date and widened my eyes even more.. 'November 1st, 1903.' It stated right there in black print and I backed away from the table slowly.. This wasn't 1994 anymore. I was in 1903.

-Mariana-

"We're here today to pay our tribute and respect to a pillar of this community." The pastor said as he stood in front of all of us, behind a podium and I grabbed Caroline's hand tightly. "Our sister. Our protector. Sheriff Elizabeth Forbes." He added into the microphone. "We are also here to show our love and support.. For Liz's family and friends. Not only have we sensed our own personal feelings or loss over her passing.. But our hearts are swelled in pain." He stated looking at Caroline before all of the police officers and veterans stood up from behind us as we sat in the front row. Caroline and I stared back at them in awe as they marched in perfectly straight lines up towards the front of the church, on both sides of Liz's casket. They  grabbed an American flag and blanketing it over the casket before they all stood in line gazing upon all of the audience.