Chapter 32

I can't believe we're here. Also 36.6K??! You guys are delusional.

Two years later.

"He gave me such a long blueprint, it was insane. The length alone seemed a bit off on the right hand side but it was doable. He told me specifically- you're not listening, are you?"

"Wha- no, no I am. I am." Kaycee cracked her neck and rubbed her eyes. "I usually fall asleep when I'm interested."

Sean frowned and pouted, annoyed with her. "Fine, whatever, I won't talk about it then."

He took the plates with extra force to prove a point and marched into the kitchen with extra loud steps.

Kaycee giggled lightly, finding her husband's little temper adorable.

Husband.

The word was so endearing to her now that it seemed unreal that at some point in her life she considered that a spiteful word, holding no meaning or emotion.

She lovingly looked at Sean's back, furiously wiping the dishes, making sure to make as much as noise as possible so that everyone in the city knew that he was angry.

That's my husband. The ever-dramatic 3 year old.

"Sean? Are you angry?" Kaycee smiled at him, even though he wasn't facing her. He was so cute.

"Angry? Me? Pffft no." He threw the plastic boxes across the kitchen with immense force. "Why do you ask?"

Kaycee felt like laughing. She slowly stood up and approached him.

"I don't know. Something feels off."

"Yeah, you think?" Sean rose his eyebrows in annoyance.

Kaycee laughed and stood right in front of him, blocking his path. Still giggling she wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a light peck on his lips.

Immediately Sean melted. His anger was nothing in front of her kisses.

It made him weak at the knees.

"I was joking, alright? You're extremely cute when you're annoyed." She bopped his nose with her nose.

"Is that so?"

Sean smirked before picking Kaycee up and throwing her against his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"Nooooo Seannnnnn..nn..nnn" Kaycee was laughing her heart out as Sean's heart kept on jumping at every single sound she made.

Yes, even her snorts. They were cute.

God, he was so cheesy.

"So, are you proud of me?"

"Yesss yes I'm proud of you. Put me dowwwwnnnn."

"Nope, nope. Entire speech please."

"Sean, really-" Sean started tickling her sides. "NO- AHAHAHHAH- OKAY, OKAY."

"Sean Lew, I'm very proud of you for bagging this enormous project. There, happy?"

"Very." Sean smiled.

"So now, can you-"

The bell rang.

Sean started to walk towards the door with Kaycee still on his shoulders.

"Uhh.. Sean? Maybe put me down first-"

Too late. Sean opened the door.

"HEY BITCHES! WE'RE HERE FINALLY AFTER BAILEY FUCKING MADE US WAIT- Wait uhh... why am I seeing Kaycee's butt?" Jenna paused, her hands still in the air.