94 - Narration

T A E Y O N G

I let out a heavy sigh as I felt my heart thumped faster. Halong kaba, excitement at saya ang nararamdaman ko ngayon. To see everyone who's close to us here, present at one of the most beautiful moments in mine and Eve's life is surely amazing.

I felt someone tapping my shoulders. Nilingon ko 'to and it was Johnny, smiling at me.

"Calm down, Taeyong." he said chuckling.

I am calm... I am fucking calm. It's just my happiness is very overwhelming and basically taking over my whole system. To think that in just a few more hours, I'll be married to the only girl I'm willing to give my heart to.

Umayos kami ng tayo when the organizer signaled that she's here. I gulped to clear my throat and watch how she gorgeously stood between her parents.

"Not sure if you know this

But when we first met

I got so nervous I couldn't speak"

I looked at Doyoung as he started singing. He smiled and raised his thumbs up for me. I smiled back feeling teary.

I looked back at Eve and saw that she's now starting to walk the aisle.

"Taeyong! Aattend ka ba sa klase ni Ma'am Choi?" I was making my way outside our building when suddenly Yuta walked beside me.

I looked over to him, "Hindi ko pa alam. Kung walang quiz baka lumiban ako." I answered.

Tumango si Yuta at sinabayan akong maglakad palabas. We bumped into some of our blockmates and we saw how one of them bowed politely with a blushing face before walking away.

Yuta chuckled, "Isn't she the freshman that everyone was talking about? Maganda daw kaya pinaguusapan nila Bobby nung isang araw."

"Ahh." I said not really paying attention to what he's saying.

Lumilipad ang utak ko. Simula kahapon na inihatid ko si Eve ay hindi na lalo siya maalis sa isip ko.

"I heard she likes you." Yuta suddenly said with a smirking face.

I stopped walking and looked at him with a shock face. I grabbed his arm and furrowed my brows at him.

"W-What did you say?"

Ngumisi ulit siya, "I said I heard she likes you."

My mouth hang open.

"Eve likes me?" I asked unconsciously.

Yuta furrowed his brows as well and then burst laughter. Nagtaka naman ako sa reaksyon niya kaya nanatiling nakakunot ang noo ko.

"Dude! I'm referring that freshman not Eve. Grabe! Iba naman pala nasa utak mo! You should've seen your face!" Yuta bursted laughing once more.

Dahil sa pagkapahiya ay nairita ako at agad agad hinawi ang kamay niyang nakahawak sa balikat ko. Pinaasa ako ni Nakamoto Yuta.

"You like Eleven? Alam ba ni Ten yan?"

"I don't like her." I denied. He chuckled once again like as if he doesn't believe what I'm saying.

"Sabi sayo kahapon ihatid sa kanila. Mukhang tinamaan ka? Sabagay, maganda naman talaga si Eleven." He said. My eyes were already glaring at him before I even realize it.

Lalo lang ako pinagtawanan ng loko ng mapansin ang reaksyon ko.

"Dude, you're unbelievable! I'll tell Johnny!" at biglang kinuha ang phone niya para ata ikwento kay Johnny.

I wiped the tears that kept on streaming down my face. Kita ko mula dito ang nakangiting mukha ng mga magulang niya. I can't really see her face because of the veil.

"So as long as I live I love you

Will have and hold you

You look so beautiful in white."

Yeah, theres no doubt that Eve do look beautiful in white. Sobrang saya ko habang pinapanood siyang maglakad palapit sakin. Masayang nanonood ang mga tao samin. Masaya para saming dalawa.

"And from now 'til my very last breath

This day I'll cherish

You look so beautiful in white."

Eve's parents handed her to me as I respectfully thanked them. Her Mom was tearful with a big smile. Her Dad too as he gave me a small tap at my shoulder.

I looked at Eve and mouthed a Hi at her. Now that she's closer, I can see that she's crying. With her expressive eyes I can clearly see how happy she is at the moment.

As the ceremony goes on, the more I got so happy. It finally sinked into me that I'm marrying her today.

"I, Eleven Chittaphon, take Taeyong, to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer and for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance, and thereto pledge thee my faith to you." She said smiling widely.

"Today is clearly one of the moments I want to remember with you. I'll cherish this and will forever remember the happiness it had given me. I love you, my Taeyong."

I smiled looking straight to her eyes.

"I, Lee Taeyong, take Eleven, to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer and for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance, and thereto pledge thee my faith to you." I let out a sigh and smiled.

"Eve, I'm thanking God for giving you to me. I don't know if I had saved the world in my past life that he rewarded me a girl like you. I will cherish every moment with you. Now, I can finally call you Misis without negative reaction from your brother. I love you, Eleven." We heard laughter from the crowd and a couple of cheers.

"Ih, bola lang 'yan Eve!" Ten shouted.

I chuckled, umiiling dahil sa side-comment niya. I realize that he's Eve's brother so he'll probably bug us forever and that's fine. As long as she's going to be my wife, I'm fine with anything.

"I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

The crowd cheered. My friends were very loud because of that. Natatawa akong inangat ang veil ng misis ko at tinitigan siya sa mata.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I slowly leaned in and dropped a kiss in her lips as the crowd grew more loudly because of it.

_____________________________

Uy, Hi. One chapter nalang and tapos naaaaaaa. Si Lucas naaaa!!!!!