64 - Narration

E V E

I stared over my dull face over at the mirror inside of my bathroom. My eyes seems like it doesn't have any life in it. I didn't cry. I was... upset? Disappointed? I don't even know what's the exact emotion I was feeling yesterday. It was a whole mess.

Kagabi, Ten oppa knocked over my door but I didn't answer. I don't want to talk to him about Taeyong. Ayoko dahil natatakot ako.

All the anxiety, the fear that I felt after I knew he was cheating with me was starting to eat my whole system once again. A lot of questions were written inside my head.

"Eve." I looked over Ten oppa when he called my name. He was sitting over at our sofa waiting for me.

I tried to smile, "Good morning, oppa." I greeted him like it's a normal day.

I walked over him and dropped a quick kiss over his cheeks. I was about to walk away but he grabbed over my wrist.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

I shut my eyes heaving a sigh. I pursed my lips to stop it from shaking. I hate it whenever my brother go soft over me. He's always the teasing type, but once he knew something is wrong with me, he'll be fully changed into a softy one. The one who's willing to listen to every shits you're going through.

"No." I muttered under my breath.

I saw him nod his head once when I opened my eyes. I silently thanked him for not trying to force me to talk about it.

I avoided talking to anyone last night. They bombarded my phone messages but I ignored every single one of them. Specially his messages.

"Let's go." he opened the door for me and I walked outside the house.

My heart thump when I saw the familiar car parked just in front of our gate.

"Baby," his voice sounded conscious. Way far from how confident he always sound whenever he talks to me. This time he was being careful.

I looked over his eyes. Worry, fear and sadness were all over it.

"C-Can we please talk?" it almost sounded as a beg. I looked away can't stand seeing those eyes of his.

I gulped trying to compose some sentences in my mind and preparing myself to talk so I wouldn't stutter.

"I don't want to talk to you right now." I was always honest to how I feel towards someone.

He kept his distance from me but I caught a glimpse of how his arms wanted to outstretch and reach over me.

"Eve, you two needs to talk. Hindi pwede---" I cut whatever Ten opp's trying to say.

"I said I don't want to." My voice was firmed.

"Eve--"

"It's okay, Ten. Don't force her." Taeyong said and I saw him walking over the door of his car.

I turned my heels and was about to walk my way outside of this subdivision but I was stopped by Ten oppa.