87 - Narration

E V E

"Taeyong did you cheat over me?" my voice came out almost a whisper. Halo halo ang nararamdaman ko habang nakatingin sa babaeng may hawak na baby.

Nakita ko ang gulat sa mukha niya.

"What? Fuck! No, baby!" agad na sabi ni Taeyong at hinila ako palapit sa kanya.

"It's Johnny's daughter not mine!" natigil ako sa pagiisip dahil sa sinabi niya.

I looked back at the girl and that's when I realized it. She's familiar because Johnny oppa showed her once at me. Her picture actually. She's his ex-girlfriend back in chicago!

"Hi, Eve. I heard a lot about you from Taeyong." she said softly.

I pouted cheeks blushing a little because of embarassment.

"I-I'm sorry. Hindi kita namukhaan. Johnny oppa showed me your picture before." hingi ko ng tawad. She just laughed and nodded her head.

Yeseul shrieked and extended her hand for something. Tiningnan ko siya at napansin nga ang ilang pamilyar na features ni Johnny oppa sa kanya.

I gaped as things slowly sink in my head. Narinig ko ang pagsara ni Taeyong sa pinto ng condo.

Johnny oppa have a daughter! Omg!

"C-Can I hold her?" nag-aalinlangan kong tanong. She nodded and carefully place her at my arms.

Taeyong bit his lower lip and rested his back at the wall while starring at me intently.

"She looked exactly like you!" I said and smiled at Yeseul whose fingers were inside her mouth. I chuckled at how cute she looks with her chubby cheeks.

"Yeah, she looks like me pero she's very jolly like her Dad." she has this smile over her lips.

"Alam ba ni Oppa?"

Taeyong walked towards us and played with Yeseul while I'm holding her. She laughed at the sight of Taeyong obviously very fond of him.

Umiling siya at ngumiti ng malungkot.

"He went to Chicago two years ago to visit his family and we met again during his visit. Something happened between us and I didn't know that I'll be pregnant. Nakaalis na siya nang malaman ko."

"Are you here to tell him?"

"She's actually planning to keep it from him." Taeyong answered for her instead. Hawak hawak ni Yeseul and daliri niya gamit ang maliit niyang kamay habang subo subo naman ang ilang daliri sa kabilang kamay.

"I was at the mall when I bumped into her. Nakita ko sila ni Yeseul and I knew that it was Johnny's right away. I don't want to force her to tell him kaya ibinigay ko nalang ang number ko just in case she needs help." Taeyong said.

"Dinala ko sa hospital si Yeseul last week kasi nagkalagnat and I have no one to help me so I called Taeyong. Siya 'rin ang tumulong sakin para makalipat kami dito sa condo unit na 'to kasi maliit ang tinitirahan namin." she explained.

I looked over at Taeyong and pouted. Lalo ata ang nainlove sa kanya dahil sa narinig. He's really kind!

"You're really kind, Lee Taeyong." I said and puckered my lips for a kiss. He smirked and dropped a quick kiss at my lips.

"I was very thankful for him. Pasensya na rin kung naabala namin kayo. I told him he doesn't really have to find me a new place but he insisted." Hyesung.

I looked over her and smiled widely.

"Okay lang 'yon! Johnny oppa is like a family for us and you're basically his family too kaya family na rin namin kayo."

"Eve's right, Hyesung. I can't let you two live somewhere uncomfortable. Besides, I want to be a godfather to Yeseul." he said and Yeseul screamed after that.

Taeyong chuckled, "You like that, don't you?" he said and carry her himself.

I chuckled as I stare at them getting along very well.

"Thank you talaga." her sincerety is very evident. I smiled to assure her it's nothing.

I heaved a sigh as things became clear to me. I'm glad I asked Taeyong. Hyesung told us to stay for dinner and we quickly agreed. Sobrang nakakatuwa si Yeseul kasi napakamasiyahin niyang bata. She laughs a lot!

"She's so cute, isn't she?" Taeyong hugged me from the back and rested his chin at my shoulder.

Hawak hawak ko si Yeseul dahil nagluluto ang mommy niya para samin at ngiting ngiti si Yeseul habang nakatingin ang mga mata samin.

"Yes. She laughs a lot."

"Gawa rin tayo?"

I blushed and pushed him off of me. He chuckled and held my waist to stop me from pushing him off.

"Stop wriggling. Baka umiyak si Yeseul." he said with a mischievous smirk.

"Ewan ko sayo, Lee Taeyong." I said and rolled my eyes over at him. Kung ano ano sinasabi.

He chuckled and kissed me at my neck once.

"I love you."

I smirked, "I love you too."

____________________________