The Past-II

That night was the happiest night for Type. As Mew has proposed him for marriage and they soon going to be husbands which means Type won't be Mew's Boyfriend's anymore. He don't know when Mew planned all of this and he is happy for the proposal. Mew's happiness can be seen from his face. As he couldn't leave Type from his hand.

Perth laughed and said, "Since Type said yes, for the marriage proposal I think Mew has become more possessive for him

Perth laughed and said, "Since Type said yes, for the marriage proposal I think Mew has become more possessive for him." Hearing that made everyone laugh. But Mew didn't leave Type from his arms. Everyone finally decided to call off the night as they said, 'Goodnight'. Mew kissed Type's lips as soon as they were in room and whispered in his ears, "Thank you for making me the happiest person in the universe."

Both of the slept that night cuddling each other. The wedding invitees were send and the preparation of wedding was on full swing. Supanut and Petch have come to Thailand after spending a quality time from London. After the marriage of MewType both will be moving to New York and are planning to settle there.

Days turn into week and finally the day came when Mew and Type were going to be wed. They are soon going to be husbands. Mew was in his creamy white suit whereas Type was in dark black suit. Both were looking handsome. Mew has a broach on his breast pocket of Type's initial name alphabet 'T' and Type was having a broach of Mew's initial alphabet 'M' on his breast pocket.

Perth was happy and so was Takashi. Whereas NutPetch on the other hand remembered their wedding day. Mew smiled towards his parents as he was seeing them from the stage. And then Type entered with Perth by his side as he was walking down the aisle. Perth gave his hand on Mew's hand and said, "I entrust my treasure to you now." Mew only smiled and replied, "I'll cherish it forever."

Both Mew and Type were standing on the stage with priest at one side. Both were looking at each other as the wedding ceremony begun. Everyone took their seat and watched the ceremony begun. The couple exchanged sweet and promising vows, then they exchanged rings and then finally priest announced them as husbands and tell them to kiss.

Mew pulled Type into a deep passionate kiss, he didn't mind that they have audience as Mew sucked Type's tongue and finally pulled out from the kiss leaving both the newly married guys panting for breath. Everyone congratulated them and gifted them gifts. The after party was incredible as everyone enjoyed the food, dance a little, mingle with each other. The best part of the after party was Mew and Type's slow romantic dance.

After the party both Mew and Type left for the home which Mew specifically both for them. In reality, when Mew proposed Type and Type agreed before that Mew informed everyone about him proposing Type to which Perth put a condition that they will have to stay with them as he couldn't be away from his little brother. On which Mew didn't object instead he said, he had buy a house and whenever they need some privacy they will live there for a day or two.

Type loved the house because it's the way he always wanted the house. The beautiful and relaxing garden, spacious house with big kitchen for Type to cook. As soon as Mew and Type entered their room. Mew look at Type and said, "I'll be sorry for hurting you but tonight I won't be showing any mercy to you and I'll be the beast." And with that he closed the door and stripped Type naked.

Seeing naked Type aroused him as he let Type strip him. He pull him in wanting, desired kiss and with that kiss he pushed him on bed. Let his hand touch Type's body. He kissed the whole body of Type making Type moan in complete pleasure. He ejected his member in Type's mouth and let him suck it to his content. And when he find that Type was satisfied he started fucking his mouth.

This made him release early. He spill all his white fluid on Type's body and wet Type's hole as he was making him ready for his member to come inside. When Type was ready he slowly entered inside him and started moving. When Type was ready for Mew he increases his pace as both the newly married couple were moaning in pleasure. He thrust deep inside Type claiming every corner of Type.

Type's nails were scratching Mew's back leaving some marks. As Mew bite Type's neck giving me love bites. They kept on changing the positions and the wonderful sex continued. Until both were covered in sweats. Mew then slow his paced and whispered in Type's ears, "Now I'm going to give you our wedding gift."

And with that he with slow pace started releasing inside Type completely. Type knew what does this mean and he look at Mew and smile as if saying him thank you. Mew sucked Type's lips as he was releasing and moving inside Type. And after some couple of hours making intense love Mew took Type in his arms and cuddled him.

Type only thanked him as Mew chuckle and said, "Now you are officially mine physically and spiritually. Now you are Type Mew Suppasit." Type lift his head and gently kiss Mew's lips. Mew brush  Type's hair and said, "Now sleep because tomorrow morning I'm again going to move inside you.

Both the guys slept peacefully that night. A voice from somewhere was heard saying, "You are special one Type so your offspring will be special too. They will be cherish and should be taken care of properly." None Mew and Type heard that voice but seems like Type was blessed by God.

The next morning Mew did what he told last night. He fucked Type in every corner of the house. And after the three days of honeymoon they both were back to home. They got adjusted to their life, and soon it was one month wedding anniversary of Mew and Type. Type has prepared every kind of food which Mew love. And Mew has brought a gift for Type.

They both dine and were about head to their room when Type fainted and lose his consciousness. Mew got worried as he didn't know what happen he immediately called Perth and informed him about Type as he took him to hospital.

Hi guys I'm back with another chapter. So how was the chapter? Do you guys like it.? I hope you do?

Well now you too attended Mew and Type wedding isn't it?

So what do you think is gonna happen next? Is it the arrival news of Gavrel?

Share your views with me and let me know your opinions. Also please keep on voting.

Share it with your reader friends and thanks for your precious time.

Do support my other works too. Also support my works on Rnovel.

Lots of Love from LilFlower 💙💙