Do you hate me? - 2min

Seungmin's POV

"They/We can't room together! " That's what Minho hyung and other members said. Actually I don't care about it. When I think again even though sometimes we're not on a same path, we can try to bond with each other. Maybe that's not the real reason... Maybe he just hates me.

Hyunjin's POV

I look at Seungmin and see him spacing out. "Hey Seungmin are you okay? You spaced out for a really long time, " "Hmm... " He hummed as he get up and went to his room. I follow him and sit on his bed. "Let me ask you again. Are you okay? " "I don't know... Do you think Minho hyung hates me? " "What type of question is that? Of course not! Wait... What makes you think that he hates you!" "He just like to avoid me... " "Aren't you guys always like that? You guys can't room together, " "I actually don't care if we share a room together, " "Okay... I'll go back to the living room" When I get out of his room, I saw Minho hyung watching TV.

Minho's POV

"Hyung" Hyunjin called me. "What do you want? " "Do you hate Seungmin? " I'm shock after hearing his question. "Why would I hate him? " "Just asking... By the way I think you should talk to Seungmin" "Why sh-" He suddenly push me into Seungmin's room. I saw him on his phone, pouting. Cute. "H-hyung! Do you need anything? " "No actually Hyunjin is the one that push me inside. I'll go now-" "You hate me don't you? " "What do you mean?" "You always avoid me without any reason" "I have my own reason" "Yeah, of course you ha-" Before he finish his sentence I pinned him down on his bed.

Seungmin's POV

"H-hyung what are you doing? " "I like you Seungmin. I avoid you because I know that you don't feel the same. I try to-" I kiss him softly and pull away. "You are an idiot hyung! You don't know how I feel and you just jumped to the conclusion! "

Minho's POV

I look at him and smile. I took his hand and say "I'm sorry for not asking you about your feelings so now I'm asking you. Do you like me? " "No. I love you! " He smiled. I put him on my lap and kiss him gently.

"I will never hate you, "

My second story! Feel free give your opinion!