Aww~ - Seungmin centric

Seungmin POV

Should I tell them? Will they hate me? But they love cute things... Wait- what if I'm wrong?! But they always want it-

"Minnie! What are you doing? You seems nervous..." Felix tilts his head. "I-I'm fine..." "Okay then! Let's go eat lunch! The others are waiting for us!"

Felix grabbed my hand and walk together to the dining table. "Hey Seungmin. Come here sit with me!" Hyunjin said.

I sat down between Hyunjin and Jeongin. "Hi hyung~" "Hi Innie!" "You look cute as always today~" said Jisung. Seungmin just blush and say 'thank you'.

After we finished our foods, Chan hyung and Minho hyung are cleaning up while the others gathering in the living room to talk and play video games.

"Binnie hyung~" "Yes Minnie?" "C-can I sit on your lap?" "Of course you can~ Come here~" I sit on the older's lap. I put my head on Binnie hyung's shoulder.

I look at Chan and Minho who act like a married couple while washing the dishes. I want them to be my main caregivers...

I don't even tell them that I'm a little... But I can't bear to be a little without any caregivers... I'll tell them after they finished.

Lil as Changbin's time skip...

Author's POV

Seungmin get off from Changbin's lap. "G-guy?" They all turned to Seungmin. "I have something to tell you guys..." "What is it?" Chan asked.

"B-but first! Please don't hate me!" "Aww Minnie~ We'll never hate you!" said Felix. "I-I'm a little!" After he said that he immediately covered his face with his hands.

"AWWWW!!!!!!!!"

"Aww Minnie let me see your face!" Minho shouted. He heard the members complimenting him. He smile and slipped into little space.

He crawled to Chan's lap and giggles multiple times. "Our little Minnie is happy?" "Yesh!" "How about caregivers Minnie?" Jisung asked.

"Minnie want Channie hyung and Minho hyungie~" He whined. "Of course baby! We'll be your official caregivers!" "Thankies Mommy!"

"M-mommy?" Minho stuttered. "Hyungie is Minnie's mommy!" Seungmin giggles and moved to Minho's lap. "Then what would you call Channie?"

"Daddy!" "I-I can't believe I'm a father this fast!" He faked cries. "No daddy no cry!" Seungmin put his hand on Chan's cheek. "Can I ask something?" Jeongin asked.

"Sure. What is it?" "C-can I kiss Minnie on the cheek?" "Yesh Innie! Other hyungie can too!" They all want to be the first that kiss the little's cheek.

"Hey guys settle down!" Minho scolded them. He and Chan kissed Seungmin's cheeks. "Youngest to oldest" Chan said. They all take turned kissing his cheek.

"Mommy..." "Yes sweetie?" "Minnie wanna sleep..." "Oh it shout nap time. Let's go" Chan picked him up and Minho follow behind him.

They kissed his cheeks again. "Sweet dreams baby~" They said it together.