“So where is she?”, Kyle asked while looking around the bar in an attempt to catch a glimpse of Khloe. “There”, I said while pointing towards the corner table to his left.

He shook his head when his eyes laid on an unconscious Khloe who was sitting in the booth with her head resting on the table. He made his way towards her while Ethan and I followed him.

“You came alone?”, I asked Kyle nervously while fidgeting with the hem of my apron. He turned around immediately stopping midway and asked me, his green eyes shining brightly under the DJ lights, “Were you expecting someone else?”

I looked at the ground for a second and when I raised my eyes to meet his, he was smiling at me, “He is waiting outside with Samwell.” Like seriously?

He came till here but he couldn’t come inside to meet me once. I was so sure by then that he was ignoring me and I wanted to punch myself for waiting stupidly for him from the past twenty minutes.

I was furious and disappointed and I could feel tears pricking at the corner of my eyes. Stupid, stupid tears.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I knew it was Ethan. He squeezed my shoulder slightly and nodded in my direction.

I stepped back so that Ethan could help Kyle to pick Khloe up. The guys held her from either sides and practically dragged her till the entrance.

“You coming outside?”, Kyle asked me just when they reached the door. I thought for a second before replying, “No. I can’t. I need to attend to the customers.”

He looked at me and I could see a hint of amusement in his eyes. But he just nodded at me and with that they left.

I made my way towards the counter and stood there absentmindedly wiping the counter clean. Should I go out to meet him?

But why should I go when he has clearly expressed his denial to even face me? I felt hurt taking over every part of my body.

Ryan’s POV:

I stood outside the car with my hands in my pockets waiting impatiently for Kyle along with Amber and Ethan. Just then, the bar door opened and I saw Kyle and Ethan dragging Khloe out of the bar.

She was actually unconscious but I was grateful that she had fully covered herself leaving no possibility of anyone recognizing her. As soon as I saw them, I made my way towards them and held her when Ethan backed away.

Kyle and I helped her get inside the car and after securing her with a seatbelt, I turned around to talk to Ethan but he was gone. I looked at Kyle and he was already sitting in his position at the front.

I turned around to go inside the bar again when Samwell said, holding my hand, “No, Ryan. We need to get her at your place as soon as possible and call a doctor.” I hated it when Samwell was correct.

There could be high chances of alcohol poisoning if Khloe was unconscious and I knew that she had to be checked by a doctor first. I looked back in the direction of the bar once and slammed my hand on the car door while cursing under my breath.

I relentlessly made my way inside the car and then, Samwell drove us back to my place.

Ethan’s POV:

I hated to see Amber like this. She looked so vulnerable and I knew it wasn’t good.

Ryan was married and even if he was getting a divorce now, it doesn’t deny the fact that they are polar opposites. Amber is a simple girl who lives an even simpler life and Ryan Parker is the fucking CEO of Parker Enterprises.

The media revolves around him and he doesn’t even have a personal life. I wanted to kick him in the balls for kissing Amber when he actually meant nothing by it because he had caused Amber to think about a life that was so impossible and this would just hurt her more.

As soon as I saw Ryan standing outside the bar as if nothing had happened, I could feel my blood boiling in my veins. When he came towards me, I backed away so that he could hold his barbie wife and get the fuck away from here.

He didn’t even bother to come inside the bar to see how she was doing. Atleast I expected him to be a gentleman enough to accept that he thought that it was a mistake and relieve Amber of any false expectations that she was hanging onto.

This was what people like him do. They think they can get anyone as if the entire world is their platform.

I just want Amber to be happy and if it means that she has to forget him for being that, I will ensure that it happens. He might be nice enough to help her out of the café but it was all for a bigger motive.

But I won’t let him be a douchebag to Amber. He can get his 5 inch dick and put it into any fucking woman in the world but not her, not Amber.

------------------------------------------------------
Hey lovelies! Another knot of misunderstanding in Amber and Ryan's already complicated relationship. I know you might be feeling like killing me after putting so many problems between them but I ensure you that it's gonna be a fun ride henceforth. Anyways, my next update will be on Friday. Do vote for my story and do not forget to click on the small star to show me your love. Bye! See you soon💞