Chapter 7

"(Y/n) and mama seem to be closer lately," Emma whispered to the boys, who looked slightly fazed after hearing those words.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, ever since the night before, I've seen (Y/n) and mama exchange smiles, have mutual conversations, stuff like that." The tangerine-haired girl explained.

"She never acts like that... Especially towards mama..." Norman processed.

'Something happened between the two, I could feel it.'

"By the way, should we tell Don and Gilda by now?"

"You should." A voice spoke.

Emma flinched as she immediately whipped her head around, meeting the eyes that belonged to (Y/n).

"(Y-Y/n)!" The girl stuttered, visibly shaking due to the new presence.

"But I doubt you will be able to escape with everyone in ten days." She shot her glares to Norman.

'Escape? She... She knows?'

"W..Wait, are you... Are you believing us? (Y/n)?"

The girl shook her head, "I don't believe you, mama told me herself."

Their jaws dropped. "Mama... Mama told you?" Ray repeated, his voice shaking while his hands trembled violently.

"Why so shocked Ray?" She asked ever so innocently, faking a worried expression before morphing back to a stoic look.

"But she only told me that, so if you think I know something you don't, then you're dead wrong."

"But I guess I could help, I dunno."

They smiled at her words, "We're glad, (Y/n)." Norman said, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"But you should be careful telling Don and Gilda, especially Don. Might I remind you, he's a lot stronger than you guys, and I'm talking about you Norman." (Y/n) warned.

Norman chuckled nervously, scratching the back of his neck.

"If he gets antsy, I'll be there. Don't worry."

All of a sudden, without saying a word, (Y/n) was tackled in for a tight hug, causing her to gasp softly at the contact.

"Thank you, (Y/n)..." Ray whispered in her ear, also shocking Emma and Norman.

"It's not that big a deal, Ray. No need to act all emotional." (Y/n) joked, patting his back soothingly. "Come on, let's get going. Mama's gonna get worried."

They nodded, Ray pulled away from her and they all journeyed back to the House.

'They shouldn't know.'

'Ray is a more obvious traitor, I shouldn't make myself obvious as well.'