What if he is doing something before then?

I changed my mind, "Nevermind. That's too early. You are probably doing something before the dance."

Taemin shakes his head and lets my hands go. He brought his hands up to my face and gently caressed it, "It's fine. I don't mind spending some extra time with you before the dance." He softly ran his thumb against my cheek.

I blushed and shyly looks down, wrapping my arms around his waist. "So, I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked, before making eye contact with him again.

Taemin nods and bops me on the nose, "You will see me tomorrow." After that, he leans in and pressed his lips against mine.

Shortly after our long peck, we part from each other and hugged. Then, Taemin headed to his class.

As I watched as Taemin head to his class, I could feel myself letting out a satisfied sigh.

Ever since Taemin and I started dating, I've realized how satisfied and happy that I have been lately. I felt this way with Yoongi, but we just had...too much history together and so many bad things that have happened between us...

What I'm trying to say is that, they are completely different from one another.

Speaking of Yoongi— I don't know why, but I can feel his presence right now.

I turned to my left and noticed that he was leaned back against a locker, looking directly at me. "What?" I asked, rudely. I turned my body in his direction, wondering how long he has been standing there.

"Are you happy?..." His question took me back a bit. All I thought of was, 'why does he want to know?', but that didn't stop me from responding, "Yes...Yes, I am."

I noticed that Yoongi sharply inhaled and his jaw clenched for a said. But then, his head dropped as he shoved his hands into his pocket. He walked towards me, not bothering to look up at me.

"Good to know..." After that, he brushed past me, before leaving.

I rolled my eyes and started to head to the locker room. Before I entered the locker room, I was stopped by Jungkook, "Oh. Hey, Jungkook."

"What happened?" Jungkook skips to a question, not greeting me back.

"Huh?" I looked at him in confusion, trying to figure out what he was talking about.

Jungkook huffed, "Well, I saw you and Yoongi just now and...I noticed that he seemed upset after you two talked." Jungkook looked tense, but why would he be?

"So, what happened?"

"He asked me if I was happy and I told him that I was." I shrugged, not thinking or caring much about it.

"Jimin." Jungkook frowned, "I don't think that you should've told Yoongi that."

"Why? He asked and I told him the truth."

Why does he even care? The last time I checked, he didn't like Yoongi. So, why is he asking me some much about him?

Jungkook sighed and rubbed his temple, "I get that he hurt your feelings, but... that doesn't give you the excuse to do it back."