(յօ)

Greetings, My beloved Fighters
Let's get you guys caught up

~𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪~

•  Namjoon pulls Jin aside and tells him that he can't go to his house on the weekend, forgetting how special that day was to Jin. He apologizes and promises that he'll be with Jin on that special day.

The reason the day was special to Jin is because that was the day that he lost his mother in a car accident.

•   Jackson and Yoongi get into a fight. Jimin and Jin tried to intervene, but Jackson punched them both, knocking them off their feet and causing them to run off.

•  Jimin punches the mirror, feeling really weak as he couldn't help Yoongi. He decided that he needs to fix everything and go see Mark.

•   Jungkook goes to his job and gets an interview. Taehyung goes home and finds his own girlfriend cheating on him. They take his keys and lock him outside of his own house, causing him to go to his father's job (Strip club) which is where Jungkook was.

•   Jimin goes to visit Mark and sees Yoongi leaving from his place as he was entering it.

Now, that we are caught up
Let's continue!

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘

=======================𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑😭💔=======================

𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑
😭💔
=======================

J I M I N

What does he mean by 'we'll talk later?'...I'll just have to wait and see then.

After Yoongi left, I grabbed the doorknob to Mark's room and opened it fully. I was met with a red bed with the same color of pillows and covers. Next to a window with open blinds.

He had dark wood dressers that had books on it, along with scattered papers on it. A recorder was laying on one of the pieces of papers that wrote 'Forgive me'. Flat-screen tv and small pictures on the wall.

Then there was Mark. On the bed, shivering with sniffles. "Mark?" I spoke out as I walked over to him. He quickly ran over to the corner and curled up into a ball. He was still shivering and shaking. Covering his face from me.

"Mark?" I questioned again. Looking over at him with worry.

Silence