ᴘᴀʀᴛ| 1 ~ "im sorry please just dont go"

Authors note <3- This chapter has explicit language. Please read if your older the age 12 only :). Thank you so much
          Much love: nayeli <3.

It all started when you walked into you shared apartment with Kei Tsukishima.

You walked into your shared apartment, one bedroom, one bathroom a nice kitchen and a spaced living room.

       Kei was working on his laptop like always, you have just gotten off of work. Work was stressful and tiring all you wanted to do was cuddle with your boyfriend.
       You went and rested your head into his shoulder/neck. He shrugged his shoulders a bit, but you adjust your head. He then moved faster and harder and yelled "don't you get it? Get the fu(k off me."
       You looked at him in shock and said "Oh? Alright that's fine. Sorry tsukishima."
You never call him tsukishima so he was very shock and surprised you always call him "babe" "baby" "keiiii" .
You walked over to the kitchen made food and went to your shared room.

     You ate there alone, you started to get very emotional because you felt like you were losing him, losing Kei. He was never very distant from you, till a few weeks ago... He would always give you a kiss and cuddle with you after you came home from work. But he has not done that in a very long time. That's what made you think you were losing him. Everything felt weird like you guys weren't even dating..

     You showered and changed into some shorts and Keis hoodie.
You later got into bed, and Kei came into the room. He looked at you, but you ignored it. You needed some time to process what happened because he has never done that to you.

   He sighs and says "baby?" "Yeah?" You said.
"Listen y/n, I'm sorry I was being an as{ like always. I've just been stressed with volleyball and college, and-" you cut him off by saying "yeah I understand just sometimes your to mean. And I don't think I wanna be in that type of relationship.."
"Baby listen I know I'm a bad boyfriend but please don't leave me.. I promise I'll do better"
He starts to tear up. He gets on top of the bed and crawls into your arms and repeats himself over and over.
"Please don't leave me."