Chapter 13

"Let's go! we're gonna go play all day today!" Wang Yuan exclaimed jumping around.

"Using the word 'play' how old are you?" Ya Ling rolled her eyes.

"A more specific word would be 'date' since there's enough girls and boys in our group." She explained as we all raised an eyebrow.

"Huh? Date? What's wrong with you?" Jolin sneered with a glare.

"I think it's okay..." there was a small mumble heard in the corner.

We all turned to Lucy who quickly pursed her lips shyly.

"Okay then it's all decided! And ofcourse I'm going with Xiao Kai~" Ya Ling smiled clinging on to his arm.

"Xiao Kai...." I said giving him the 'don't leave me' look.

"Sorry but I have a girlfriend now..." He said pushing her away gently and opened his arms towards me.

I ran into his arms and hugged him tightly.

Turning to her I shot her the "mine" look with a smirk.

"What since when were you guys...?" She widened her eyes.

"Eh.... But I've decided to put Mei Ting and Yu Wen together..." she said acting all cute and nice.

"I'm not letting you go with another guy..." Xiao Kai lip synced the words.

"Well Xiao Kai's my boyfriend." I stuck out my tongue

"You little....! I've got it all prepared your going with Yu Wen you hear me..."

Can she not hear me saying he's my boyfriend...

"Well you guys can continue your chat, Jolin and I will be leaving first." Wang Yuan said and slowly walked towards the door.

"Eh? Oh yea! The cream puff!" Jolin suddenly said and waved us all goodbye.

"Lucy wanna keep me company today?" Qian Xi asked slightly flickering his eyes towards me then away.

"okay..." Lucy responded shrugging.

"Qian Xi got yourself a girlfriend?" Yu Wen teased.

"Nah not happening,' Lucy put her arm around Qian Xi indicating that they were like best bros.

"Xiao Kai I wanna hang out with you today..." Ya Ling whined.

"Look, I already told you I'm hanging out with Mei Ting I don't break promises...." Xiao Kai  showed signs of annoyance.

"Let's go now." He said turning to me with a smile.

"Yea!"

--

"DAMN IT! Why does Chen Mei Ting get everything. Did you just see how nice Xiao Kai was to that bitch!" Ya Ling cried.

"Calm down girl...." Yu Wen waved his hands around in fright.

"LIKE YOU WOULD KNOW THE PAIN OF...of likeing some and they never like you back...." Ya Ling yelled as tears burst put of her eyes.

"Hey don't cry in front of me....  Geez...What can I do for you princess?" Yu Wen said kneeling down.

"huh? huh? What's gotten into you Yu Wen... Your not the stupid Yu Wen I know..." she said laughing.

"Give up on Xiao Kai he likes Chen Mei Ting...But I can be your prince tho..." Yu Wen said blushing and slapped himself on the head.