Chapter 12

--
I gulped before drawing out a number.

"Number 3....?"

"Mei Ting what did you get?" Jolin nudged me gently.

" I got number 3, what about you?"

"Gahhh.... I got number 6, We can only hope We don't get someone weird." She cried.

"Hey Mei Ting what did you get?" Xiao Kai held onto my piece of paper gently.

"Number 3.... What about yo-"

"Yasss I got number 3 as well!" Wang Yuan cut in.

I let out a small smile in relief that it's Wang Yuan.

"So Xiao Kai what did you get?" Wang Yuan asked.

"Number 6..." He groaned.

"How dare you get the same number as me retard." Jolin stuck out her tongue.

"Really? Wang Yuan let's swap!" He yelled as he snatched the piece of paper out of Wang Yuan's hand before he could even react.

"Well if (大哥)big bro insists then I have no choice," Wang Yuan chuckled winking at Jolin.

"I guess it's fine...." Jolin whispered blushing and looked away.

"Okay so Wang Jun Kai and Chen Mei Ting you two are in charge of buying the meat." The teacher ordered.

"Hah? Buy meat I thought we would go hunt for our own food..."

"That's too troublesome," she laughed as we nodded.

--

"Hey I can't find the meat our teacher asked for." Xiao Kai said looking through the meat section.

"I'll go ask at the counter...." I responded walking up to the counter.

"Sorry miss we don't sell fresh meat here." the counter guy said.

I liked up a the sign then realised we were in 7-eleven...

How the heck did we even manage to...

"Xiao Kai we're in 7-eleven..."

"Ohhh wrong store, next shop then..." he said walking out of 7 Eleven with me.

"sorry we're all sold out...."
"sorry we're currently out of stock....."
"Sorry..."
"Sorry..."
"Sorry we're-"

"I had enough, this is the tenth store just what the hell." He yelled as he messed up his hair.

"I'll call Wang Yuan and tell him we can't find the meat our teacher asked for." He grabbed out his phone.

"Hey Wang Yuan tell the teacher we couldn't find the meat." He groaned in frustration.

"Hah? We're already back in our room the barbecue thing was canceled and I called you like ten times to try and tell you. Anyways you guys better come back before 8:00 or else they won't let you guys in. Remeber our school stays in private rooms..."

"Can't you just open the door for us then?" He responded.
"They lock the doors we can't open it until a certain time."

"Xia-Xiao Kai it's already 7:45... What should we do?" I cried.

"It's already that late! It takes at least twenty five minutes for us to get back, we'll have to run!"

We ran at the speed of wind yet when we arrived and tried to open the door with the room key, it didn't work.