Chapter 2

??? POV.

I got off of Quickwind's back as she came to a stop, the other male was roaring in anger as it lost its pray of the cliff. "I don't know if I should call that brave or stupid." I said to Quickwind she grunted in reply, I rubbed her head "I'll track the 'sky peoples' Na'iv, u go hunt." she just nuzzled my chest before she took off. I walked over to the cliff's edge an looked down, I sighed slightly as I jumped. It wasn't anything new to me and besides it was the fastest way to track him down.

After I got out of the water on the other side, I quickly went into the trees as I looked for the strange Na'iv. It didn't take me long too do so as I found him hiding under the large leaves as he sharpened up a spear. I watched him closely as I hid in the trees near him, he jumped at every sound he heard. He then started moving an I quietly followed, jumping from tree branch to tree branch. I got a little ahead of him an sat waiting but I noticed a female Na'iv hiding in the brush just above him.

I pulled out my bow as I aimed it at her as she took aim on him. But I lower my bow as another  Atokirina landed on the end of her arrow, she watched it fly off and lowered her bow as well. She got ready to run when she spotted me, she stared at me with fear and what seemed too be wonder as she stayed still. I looked at her for a moment before I motioned for her to leave with my head, she looked between me and the stranger as she took off. I watched her go before I went back to following him.

It was now starting too get dark, I watched as he tied some of his clothing on the end of his spear. I tiled my head slightly  he most not know that his surroundings seeing him trying too light it. I looked around as I see a pack of Viperwolves start surrounding him, that's when he light his spear. I watched as he  backed away from them, soon the made it too where he couldn't go anywhere. He then said something I didn't understand and the Viperwolves started attacking him. 

I sat back as I watched them, I then saw the same female form early come in and save him. I looked away knowing I couldn't help the wolves. I turned back as she put out his fire an took off with him on her heals. I followed them tell they crossed the tree root bridges. I sighed quietly as I would have too wait for them to cross, it would take to long to go around. But they stopped about haft way when more Atokirina's covered him from the waist up. My eyes went wide in awe, I had only saw this once and that was when the Atokirina blessed me, when I was only a pup.

"Who are you?" I asked aloud as the Na'iv female started to rush him away.

I quickly followed.

I hoped you guys liked.

And sorry it took so long.                                                                                                                                                    I haven't watched the movie in a while and I am  kinda going off my memory.

Please leave a comment of what you think.