"Who is number 199?" Gon asked.

"You don't know either?"

"Mhm"

"I can't possibly remember everybody's number."

I entered the conversation.

"I don't know either, guess you'll have to find out yourself."

"But what about you, Kaya, who's number 80?" Gon asked.

"It's the sniper girl. It's gonna be pretty easy to beat her."

The conversation changed and they started talking about how Gon felt toward beating Hisoka. I wasn't part of it. I was thinking about something else. Killua was about to leave when I spoke.

"Wait."

"Huh?" He and Gon said at the same time.

"I want to ask you guys something."

"Go ahead." Gon said.

"So, I was wondering... can I stick with you guys after the Hunter Exam? You guys are really nice and I want to become friends with you..."

"Silly, you're already our friend!" Gons said.

"Huh? I am? But I met you just a few days ago." 

"It doesn't matter! Few days is enough to be friends."

Killua didn't say anything at all and just left. I guess he didn't feel included when Gon said he was my friend. 

____________________________________________________________

"We have finally reached Zevil Island! Now, starting with the candidate who took the least time to pass the Third Phase, please get off the boat in order. You can only get off the boat two minutes after the candidate before you got off." This girl named Khara said.

"You will be staying here for an entire week. During this week, you have to collect six-point worth of number badges each and return to this place. We'll now start with the first candidate!" 

Yay. Another 48 minutes of waiting. I'll just stay with the other two for now.

____________________________________________________________

"The twenty-fifth candidate may start!"

Finally. I shove my hands in my pockets and started my hunt. I have to stay on my guard at all costs. 

Now, how to find #80? First of all, I'll have to move hidden in the trees. Second of all... I have to think of a second point. 

If I knew who her target was, it would've been a bit easier because I'd have to find her or her target which means 2x chances. Well, guess I'll stick with my first plan. I have to find her, knock her off or kill her, and take her tag. 

I quickly climbed to a high tree and looked at my surroundings. Because of the trees, I couldn't see much. When I got down the tree, I caught Gon sitting on a tree. I had my hunt to think about and him too, I couldn't go bother him right now.

I jumped on another tree and progressed like that until I reached a lake. It would've been pretty dumb of my hunter to attack me now. Since the phase just started, everyone is on their guards. 

I sat on the edge of the water and looked at myself. Damn, I was pretty ugly. My short black hair was dirty. I should clean it. I bend so my hair would be fully in the water and rubbed them. I didn't have any shampoo on me, so I'll have to do with what the water only.

Once I was done, I styled it in a messy bun. It was lame but better than have my hair on my face while trying to find my target. Now, I was ready to go.