What is this feeling? (Beej's POV)

I woke up in Adam's arms. Umm, excuse me?? I thought he hated me... guess not. Well, I'm not complaining! He's nice and soft. I snuggle up to him, and I feel...safe for once. Well, I don't know. Is safe the right word? Maybe happy. No, that's not right either. 

All of a sudden, BOOM! HEADACHE! I groan a little at the sudden pain I'm in. I reach up to try and soothe thy splitting migraine that this cold has caused me. Why... Why did I just talk like Shakespeare all of a sudden...? I have no idea, this head ache sucks.

"You ok?" I hear from Adam. He shifts a little to get a better look at me. God, he's so cute. He's like a god damn puppy. The head ache goes away for a split second, and I get the over whelming urge to kiss him. I try and fight it off by pressing my lips together, but that barely helps. "Hello...?" Adam says, breaking the silence.

"Oh! Right, yeah, uh, it's just a little head ache. No biggie... heh..." I nervously chuckle a little bit, god, what is happening to me?! Why am I so anxious all of a sudden?! Ugh, ok Lawrence, calm down. It's Adam. Don't fuck it up. 

"Oh! I have something that could help with that, wait right here." Adam rolled over and stood up, walking out the door.  I look around the room blankly. He's never coming back. A sudden thought pops into my head. What? Why wouldn't he come back? Everyone hates you. But I haven't done anything wrong... Are you sure? what about that time you tried to marry Lydia? Or that time you killed your mom. Or what about that time when you threw your last husband under a train. What about when you shot a poor, innocent child? Or when you were so drunk that you-

"Here you go, Beej." Adam breaks my train of intrusive thoughts by handing me a little pink and white pill, and a glass of water. 

"Thanks," I say before swallowing the tiny little pill. "Will you come back to bed? Or are you just gonna... leave?"

"O-oh, uh..... I can come back to bed if you want..." He stutters. I'm just glad I'm not the only one who feels all nervous to even speak. I do want him to come back, it was nice to finally cuddle him. But, of course I can't tell him that. I'm bad with words, so I just reach out to try to get him back. He smiled. Oh god, he smiled. It's weird like that: Whenever he smiles, I get this strange fluttery feeling in my chest, kinda like my heart is jumping around. 

He lets me pull him back into bed, back with me. Adam wraps his arms around me, one arm on my back, one on my hair. I wonder if he likes touching it. God, I hope so. I love it when people play with my hair; it feels so good. I lean forward and burry my face in Adam's chest again.

"why do you like doing that so much? Every time I lay with you, you do that. " Adam chuckles. I love his laugh so fuckin much. If i could, i would listen to it all day. I shrug my shoulders in response. 

"Oh, come on. We both know that there's another reason. There's got to be." Adam lifts my chin so Im looking into his eyes. 

"It.... It makes me feel.... It makes me feel safe, I guess. I don't really know yet." I have to think for a while on that one.

"Awe...Oh, haha. Is it Loooove?" Adam teases.

I blink at him a few times before saying, "You... You do realize that we're snuggling right now, right? What the hell kind of question is 'Do you love me'?"

"It's not 'Do you love me', it's 'do you feel loved?'" Adam said looking down at me. I wonder if he thinks I'm even more of an idiot for using him as pillow. It is pretty childish.

"I don't know-" WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!

"Are you alright?" Adam asks, touching my hair again.

"What..." I clear my throat, "What was that...?" I look around the room to try and find the source of the noise. It makes me think bad thoughts, that noise. I don't exactly know what it was, but I can tell you that it was loud.

"Oh, it must be raining out side. " Adam replied.

"What was it, though?" I'm still looking around for that noise. God, I hate it. So many bad thoughts. Why won't it leave me alone?

"Thunder. Have you never heard it? Aw, are you afraid of it? " He said in a baby-ish voice, patting my head. I am not a baby, I have a perfectly good reason of why I'm afraid of it- Not that I am, of course. What kind of loser is afraid of thunder?

"I've heard it, alright...." I say. 

There it is again. The thunder. My thoughts start to scatter, all reminding me of one thing. Old Sparky.... I can't get the terrifying nightmares out of my brain. It's getting hard to see, oh god... Am I crying again? Dammit!

Thunder screams it's cry again. I can almost feel electricity run through me. 

Again. The memories are overpowering.

Again. I can barely breathe.

The walls are closing in on me. I shut my eyes, but that makes it worse. I can feel the wood on my back. I can touch the leather straps. I sense the metal plate on my head. I have a sensation of the lightning coursing though me. Too much, too much!

"BeetleJuice! BeetleJuice! It's ok! It's alright, I'm here." Adam's voice snaps me back to reality. "Breathe... In through you nose, out through your mouth." He's holding on to my wrists, looking into my eyes. "It's alright. It's going to be ok." He pulls me into hug. "Deep breaths..." 

I do. I do feel loved. 

A/N: heyyy! Sorry for not posting in a while. If you don't know why Beej is freaking out, Look up what 'Old Sparky' is.  You'll get it! ;) aight, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! <3