The Unknown Is Better Left Unknown 2

It reeked of blood. It was horrid looking... The stench of rotten flesh mingled with blood was so putrid it made him gag in disgust.  It slowly began to work it's way towards him. The yellow eyes of the demon were staring straight through him, as if they could see the rising fear coming up from the pit of his stomach. He was frozen to the spot, unable to move, nor scream. He knew he was about to be killed, and there was nothing he could do about it. The demon was almost on him now. Taking his last few breaths, he closed his eyes, hoping his death would be painless. He felt the arms of the demon wrap around him, its hot breath fanning over his neck...

"Mr. Hail! Ahem! Mr.Hail!"

Kylar jerked awake with a small yell from his nightmare to find his whole second block class staring at him. Crap...

  "Mr. Hail.  You may not care about World History, but it is vital for you to learn. Understand?"

He could hear quiet laughter erupt from the class.

Kylar tried to hold back a yawn as Mrs. Carpol stared daggers into him. Mrs. Carpol turned back to the dry-erase board to continue her lesson. Kylar glanced over to see the rest of the guys trying to hold back  their laughter, just as he was about to tell them to shut up, the bell rang. Relief flooded through him, just two more classes...

Snorts of laughter greeted him as he entered the hall. The guys were laughing at him, of course. 

"Care to join us Mr.  Hail?" Jared's high-pitched, mocking voice of Mrs. Carpol caused Kylar to punch him in the arm. 

"Ouch! Chill you fu-!" Jared was abruptly cut off when the sound of teenage girl voices could be heard chanting Zero's name.  They all turned to see a group of four girls come running up to Zero.  Only the guys could note the slight annoyed expression on his face. Damion was immediately by his side , trying to get the girls' to focus on him. Zero took the opportunity to slip out the two doors that led outside.

Kylar was too wrapped up in his own thoughts to notice much of what was going on. That nightmare... He hadn't had one of those nightmares in about a year or so. Kylar shuttered. He could remember that the nightmares had began a few years ago because that was around the time Zero had joined the group. He shuttered again, realizing then that he had broken out into a cold sweat. Why were the nightmares coming back?  He glanced over to notice Zero was missing , Jared and Darius were shaking their heads at Damion, who was talking to the girls that were looking over his shoulder , trying to find Zero. Damion didn't seem to notice. 

Kylar nodded to Jared and Darius, then slipped out the same doors Zero had went through. He knew the guys would take care of  Damion, but as for Zero... He walked down the length of the cement pathway until he came to the end where it opened into the parking lot. A cool summer breeze calmly blew around him. He looked around but couldn't find any traces of Zero. Where the hell did he go!? They were going to end up late for class... 

As Kylar turned around to head back, he heard a loud clanging noise and a loud shout. He whirled around and began a full speed sprint in the direction of the noise. It was coming from the other end of the parking lot, again a loud metallic clang echoed across the lot.  He ran up to a small brick building, and saw the door was cracked open. The metallic clanging sound had ceased. Slowly, Kylar opened the door. Slipping inside, he looked around, and gasped.  Holy shit...

All sorts of weapons decorated the walls, mats were laid out on the floor, shelves full of colorful vials, tubes, and beakers were lined up on one wall, the building was way bigger than it looked on the outside. Some of the weapons looked like no others he had seen before. They looked like they dated back into ancient dynasty eras. They assorted from what looked like claws, to what he guessed were swords. They all seemed to hold a specific place on the wall, as if they were meant to be there. They were decorated with great detail. All sorts of symbols and designs were gallantly splayed over the weapons.  

The sound of struggling metal brought his eyes to the center of the room. Sitting in a chair off to the side was the teenage monster, his eyes were focused on the two figures standing on the mats. There, Zero and the beautiful girl from the morning, were leaning towards each other, and in between them were two weapons struggling to over come the other...struggling to defeat it's opponent. They were panting and dripping in sweat.

Kylar's mouth hung open, unsure of what to do, he cleared his throat louder than he meant to. The sound brought the three from their stance. In a flash the two separated. Three sets of eyes focused on him. He could only manage to just stare at Zero. What was going on... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ohhhh! Cliffhanger! Haha(: Sorry for such a long wait and then a short chapter!/:  I just couldn't bring myself to write x~x So this is the result. D: I promise it will get better~ :D Much love! ~ K0za Criticism and suggestions are welcome(: