Ch.19- Your Side

Începe de la început

You felt butterflies in your stomach from the closeness. He was always so attractive in the morning, his voice was raspy and his hair was messy. "To be fair, most of this is for you." You told him, motioning towards the food you were currently cooking. "Go sit down." You said gently, wanting to do this for him.

He hesitated but then listened to you, knowing better than to argue with having breakfast served to him in his own home. He couldn't help himself from lightly smacking your ass before doing so. You looked too good in his shirt.

"Oh, did you see that, by the way?" You asked, pointing to the ground in the living room.

He narrowed his eyes, trying to figure out what you were pointing towards. It just looked like his living room. "See what?" He asked. He didn't see anything at all, he glanced at you in concern. Did he fuck your brains out last night?

"Exactly! There isn't anything." You grinned, "I cleaned everything up. Your mess from last night." You said to him proudly, you knew he wouldn't let you help so you just did it on your own. You had needed a distraction from your racing thoughts and besides, it was only a matter of time before you stepped on broken glass and hurt yourself again.

Kylo sighed and gave you a look that said, 'really?'. He didn't like knowing that you cleaned up his mess for him, especially a mess over a fight as stupid as it had been, it was embarrassing.

You started putting the food onto plates then carried it over to the table he was sitting at. You set his plate in front of him, then grabbed him the cup of coffee you made for him. "You took care of me when I was hurt so now I'm returning the favor." You explained to him, patting the top of his head with an amused smile.

He swatted your hand away, "I can take care of myself." He told you, ignoring the way that he liked it. You saw the small smile in his eyes which let you know that he didn't hate it as much as he was pretending to.

You joined him at the table and couldn't help but laugh a little. When you first met Kylo the last thing you would've expected was that one day you would be sitting at his kitchen table with him, wearing his clothes, and eating breakfast.

You grabbed your fork then squinted as you tried to cut up some of your food on your plate. It was too dark in there, you couldn't see what you were doing. You always had your curtains open so you weren't used to this, you loved your huge view of the city. Both of your apartments were on the top floor and you loved looking down on all of the buildings. At that thought, you scooted out of your chair and made your way over to his windows to open the large curtains up.

"Fuck, come on." Kylo muttered, shutting his eyes and putting a hand up to shield his sight. "Close those, it's so bright out." He said, wincing.

"I know." You celebrated, looking over at him and ignoring the way he clearly didn't like it. It had been raining for a few days and right now, the sky was blue, it was pretty out.

Kylo noticed your excitement and forced himself to blink and adjust to the pain. It was hard for him to take away something that was clearly bringing you joy, even if he preferred his dark shut in apartment. "Fine." He sighed, shaking his head as he took a drink of his coffee. There you were again, letting the light into his life. He supposed he needed to get used to it now.

"Dinner tonight will be interesting, hm?" Kylo smirked, thinking about his plans for the night as you sat back down across hm.

You paused, realizing what he was talking about. Fuck, you had forgotten about it. You and Hux were supposed to meet Kylo and a few others for dinner. The plans had been made a few weeks ago, back when everything was a lot different.