Prologue

"LET ME OUT OF HERE!" A teenager who had metal chains and black everywhere with blood on his face was arrested for murdering someone named trophy. "You will stay here until we let you out!" Taser growled as he walked away. "Which will be never..." knife said under his breath,he sat down in his cell with his knife.Meanwhile,a girl named microphone was at a middle school talking to her friends soap and taco.Taco wasn't even paying attention and soap was. "Taco,aren't you even listening?" Microphone said. "No..." taco said as she went away.Thats when a little girl with brown hair and a ponytail. "Hey suitcase! What's wrong?" Soap said. "Did you guys hear that knife killed trophy and was arrested?" Microphone and soap gasped and froze in fear. "You mean...the kid that was hated by everyone?" Microphone said. "Yea..." suitcase replied. "Come on baseball!" A voice said.A white boy with a gray boy on top of him were heading for taco,microphone,soap and suitcase. "Guys,are y'all talking about knife?" Baseball said.Everyone surrounded them and were talking about the murder. "EVERYONE BACK TO CLASS!" 4 growled,everyone started running back as 4 headed towards microphone. "Give me that!" 4 grabs the tablet then gave microphone a pass to detention. "What?! Why do I have detention?!" Microphone said. "You caught a lot of students attention by some kind of stupid video!" 4 snapped.Tablet and phone came to microphone and looked at her. "Sorry mic..." phone said as they both escorted her to the detention room.After school,milkshake and microphone both were talking about her going into the jail and trying to break him out,milkshake was surprised about this. "You can't do that!" Milkshake said. "Why not?" "They have high security systems and can catch you in a minute!" "Milkshake,I have to! If you're not going with me,then that's fine!" "I'm coming with you,but just for safety in case you get caught or something!"