ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sɪx

Start from the beginning

Steroids💪🏽
Hey tinkerbelle

Hey

Steroids💪🏽
Are you okay

I'm okay yes

Steroids💪🏽
You sure?
Do you want me to come round

It's okay,
Jaden said he's coming round
I think i might move back in soon
I miss being with you all, like it's strange not
Being with you all every morning

Steroids💪🏽
Well you have been away for a month
How are you feeling?

I'm feeling okay yeah, I'm tempting to download
instagram and tiktok again, so that's progress
i think

Steroids💪🏽
That's good!!!
Mums been asking about you
Said you've been ignoring her calls

I didn't want to talk on the phone because
I would have just cried and i could not imagine
How mum would react. She would be on a plane
Right now if she heard me crying

Steroids💪🏽
True, but she is worrying so maybe
Give her a call?

Yeah I'll call her now before Jaden comes over

Steroids💪🏽
Okay belle

Love you shitbrain

Steroids💪🏽
Love you too bitch :)

"ELIZA BELLE YOU FINALLY ANSWERED! DO I NEED TO GET ON A PLANE?" Eliza laughed at her mums opening words, Eliza placing her phone against her vanity table, as she brushed her hair, the sound of Lisa on loud speaking flooding the quietness in Eliza's bedroom.

"I'm okay mum, just hate comments got to me recently." Eliza mumbled, clamping down her jaw to stop her tears forming in her eyes.

"Oh tinkerbella, please tell me Bryce is being a good brother to you, and is Jaden being a good boyfriend?"

"I'm not being biased but i think i am."

Eliza jumped as she saw Jaden standing beside her, him giving her shoulders a squeeze as an apology for scaring her.

"Ah Jaden my lovely, it's so nice to see you, well
hear you even."

"Same goes for you Lisa." Eliza smiled as Jaden and her mother began to engross themselves in a conversation, Eliza feeling slightly relieved Jaden was here so the attention was taken off her for a while.

"So Eliza." The sound of her name gained the girls attention back to her phone, Eliza humming in response. "Are you sure you're okay? What has actually happened?"

"I'll explain mum."

"IF ALL IT IS IS EIGHT LETTERS WHY IS IT SO HARD TO SAY?" Eliza quietly sung as she stood in front of the oven, waiting for her chicken nuggets to be done.

"What was that?"

Eliza turned around to see Jaden walking into the room, a smile appearing onto his face as he sat down on one of the two stools surrounding the kitchen island.

"Oh i was only singing." Eliza shook off, quickly growing embarrassed as Jaden heard her sing, a skill Eliza was not good at.

"Hey," Eliza looked up to meet Jaden's eyes, to see the boy patting the stool next to him. Glancing down at her watch, Eliza knew she had a few more minutes until her chicken nuggets had cooked, making the girl join Jaden.

About to sit down on the stool, Jaden gently pulled the girl onto his lap, Eliza letting out a faint gasp as she prepared herself to fall. Wrapping his arms around the girl, Jaden give her waist a gentle squeeze before planting a kiss on the top of her head.

"What's this for?" Eliza said, the smile on her face being quite large at all the affection the boy was currently giving her.

"What am i not allowed to kiss or hug my girlfriend?"

The sound of the word 'girlfriend' made Eliza all giddy as she leaned her head on his shoulder when she felt one of Jaden's hands rub up and down her arm, making her smile more.

"You okay now though mama?" Jaden mumbled against Eliza's hand before giving it another kiss, Eliza nodding in response as she stared out at the kitchen wall.

"If all it is is eight letters, why am I in my own way?" Jaden heard the girl quietly sing again, resulting in him giving her arm a gentle squeeze.

"What's the eight letters mean?"

Eliza eyes grew wide as she did not want to tell Jaden the words formed by the eight letters as she didn't want to scare the boy of how she feels towards him.

"Eliza." Jaden sung, his voice bring Eliza out of her thoughts as she leaned her head off his shoulder before glancing down at her watch. She got off his lap as she walked across the kitchen island towards the oven.

"It means I love you." Eliza whispered as she bent down, not ready to get herself embarrassed by her saying the eight letters for him not to say them back.

"What did you say?"

"It means I love you."