Lyel has a vision or dream oh whatever! And back to school.

"Why?" Hidan asked.

"Revenge" Evi grinned evilly.

"...come on, Hidan. I'll lend you some clothes" Lyel sighed and walked with Hidan to get him some spare clothes.

"We have to hurry. School is gonna start in 15 minutes" Paulina urged.

"Ready!" Lyel said and Hidan walked in wearing a black shirt and some jeans, a black backpack on his shoulders.

I have to admit he looks a little cute but Naruto is way hotter. I nodded.

"Let's go!" Lyel pushed us out the door.

"Now, I have wolves that will fit with your personalities. Ready to meet them?" Lyel asked the members of the Akasuki.

They nodded. Lyel grinned.

Eithne's POV:

"Sasori, you are now in charge of Wooden" Wooden emerged and went to Sasori's side. Sasori meerly looked at him and rolled his eyes, a smirk on his face.

"Tobi, your with Sun" Tobi and Sun seemed happy for Tobi laughed and Sun barked with happiness.

"Moon goes with Kakazu" Moon flashed quickly next to Kakazu, money in her jaws. Kakazu took the money and counted it while Moon had a look of Satisfaction.

"Light is going with Kisame because she has taken a liking to him" Light also flashed quickly to Kisame's side a content bark escaped her jaws and Kisame nodded.

"Now the rest of you will have other wolves you have not met before. Pein, you get Adimar" Adimar was a sleek black wolf with speed, endurance, and a lot of battle expirence. Lucky Pein.

"Konan, you get Aiyana" Konan gasped with hapiness as she saw Aiyana emerge. Aiyana was purple with a small part of fur in a design of a white rose. She also was fast but didn't have great endurance but good endurance.

"Hidan, you get Nomad" Hidan nodded as he saw a burgandy colored wolf ran toward him. Hidan got a wolf with speed, endurance, and agility. I'm jelly.

"Zetsu, you get Black Ice. Please don't eat him" Black Ice lives to his name. His fur is black and his paws are coated with white while he has a cold attitude. Black Ice is like Hidan's wolf basically. Zetsu agreed.

"Itachi, you get Echo" Echo was gray and he had a mysterious aura. Echo is also like Nomad and Black Ice. Itachi let out a small grin.

"Deidara, you get Explosion" Deidara let out a happy huff as Explosion ran toward him. Explosion had colors on his fur that were all different causing him to look like something exploded on him. Explosion is like Nomad and Black Ice.

I called for my wolf, Mist. Mist was a light purple and gray wolf and her territory is wherever mist is. She had great endurance but not much speed and agility. Alexis was already on Blue. Why did she name it blue? Because of its Blue fur and teal colored eyes. He had great agility and speed but not much endurance. Mya was petting Margo. Margo was a light blue furred wolf with great endurance and agility but not much speed. Evi was laughing while Silver rolled his wolf eyes. Silver was a silver furred wolf that was like Nomad. Lyel went to Shadow and said,"Páme!" when we were all ready to go.

The wolves ran toward our school and we chatted along the way. I saw Alexis glaring daggers at Deidara and he ignored her, urging his wolf to go a little faster. I heard Mist's paws hit the cement below us and I laughed when tourists jumped whenever we passed by them.

"We have to go faster! School's gonna start in 3 minutes!" Alexis cried.

Lyel nodded and ordered this,"gri̱gorótera!"

All of the wolves ran even faster and we arrived to school with a minute to spare. The wolves retreated back home, knowing when to come back and we ran to our classes. I ran into class and wrote my agenda quickly right before the bell rung. Alexis and Mya highfive then we payed attention to the teacher. I noticed Pein, Kakazu, Tobi, and Kisame were unusually quiet but I was satisfied by their silence. I started writing down my notes and doing the warm up until I heard,"You shall feel pain"

I whipped my head toward Pein and saw he was strangling Daniel F, who was trying to get out of Pein's grasp. I glared at Pein and Pein glared back.

"MATTHEW! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO DANIEL?!" The teacher screeched.

The entire class turned to Pein and Daniel F. Pein released Daniel and glared at the teacher,"Attempting to strangle him!"

The teacher growled,"WHY?! YOU WILL BE EXPELLED FOR THAT!"

"Shut it, old lady"

A silence entered the classroom before Mrs. Mock barked,"THATS IT YOUR GOING TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE!"

"Then make me" Pein glared at Mrs. Mock.

I facepalmed and groaned. Mrs. Mock was red and she was pissed. She marched up to him and grabbed Pein's ear, dragging him out of his chair. Tobi grabbed his pencil and threw it at her, causing her to let go of Pein's ear. Tobi gulped but grabbed his pen and threw it at her,"Leave Matthew alone"

Mrs. Mock approached Tobi until Kisame glared at her and threw an eraser at her head.

"You touch Tobi and I will hurt you" Kisame snapped.

Mrs. Mock went up to him and smacked Kisame in the face,"How dare you, you little brat?!"

I had to do something and since Kakazu was next to me he had some money on his desk. I dropped a 100 dollar bill on the floor. Mrs. Mock saw the 100 dollar bill and picked it up,"Someone dropped this and now it is mine!"

"LET. GO. OF. MY. MONEY. BEFORE I DESTROY YOU!" Kakazu yelled.

Mrs. Mock rolled her eyes and punched Kakazu in the face,"No. Now, Tobi, Matthew(Pein), Johnny(Kisame), and Chaos(Kakazu)...GO TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE!"

I got up and glared at her,"You can just hit kids, you idiot!"

Another silence entered the room.

SMACK

Mrs. Mock sneered at me and I still felt the sting on my cheek and it hurt. I heard a loud smack and saw Mya had smacked Mrs. Mock straight in the face and Alexis punched Mrs. Mock's stomach while crying in unison, "YOU B****!"

The entire class gasped at what Mya and Alexis said. Mrs. Mock grabbed her ruler and held it to all of us, glaring.

"YOU THREE WILL JOIN YOUR CLASSMATES IN THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE!" Mrs. Mock yelled.

Zetsu got a small can of soda and shook it. He threw it at the ruler, which was metal, causing the can to explode. I grabbed my backpack and ran for it with Kisame, Tobi, Alexis, Pein, Kakazu, and Zetsu at my heels. I heard Mrs. Mock screech and I couldn't help but smirk.

"Should we get the others out?"

"Hell yeah" Alexis said.

I kicked open Mr. Soto's classroom door to see a kinda cool sight.

Evi's POV:

I glared at Mr. Soto. He had hit Konan and Hidan was lunging at him. I punched Mr. Soto and Lyel kneed him in the gut. Mr. Soto's image flickered and I froze for a moment. Was that? The door was kicked open and we turned to see Eithne smirking at us.

"Wow. Just, just, wow" Leslie said, clapping.

I rolled my eyes and left the room with the rest of the Akasuki. Lyel kneed Mr. Soto in the crotch and left with a huff.

We ran from the school before anyone would notice. I swear the school officials are stupid. I saw Alexis attempting to kill Deidara and I sweatdropped. I sighed as we continued walking away. Stupid school and the people in it.