stress (emily's POV)

Start from the beginning

She gasps and jumps on the bed. "I'm sorry Em. I swear we'll back in London after a few days."

I nod and we stay quiet for a few seconds. "Hey...let's go eat with the team and we'll come back to chill for the rest of the day before tomorrow." Elle says. "And I have just the place."

I grab my big fluffy jacket because it's fall and it gets really cold. We gather with the team. Our car being in front, with Luke, Elle, and I in one and the others in a different car.

I didn't realize till we arrived that the place Elle wanted to go to was Sydney's Diner.

It was the place Aaron told me about my offer. And the day we got together.

We enter the diner, me being in the back. I look through the windows to see if I notice anyone from the BAU. Good thing it was just us and two couples.

Elle begins to talk to the waitress and we're seated. She's the exact same waitress who took our order last time I was here. She notices me and her eyes sparkle but then frowns. She seats us in a booth and I aim my eyes at the booth where Hotch and I last were. Before I sit down, I excuse myself to head to the bathroom.

"Elle just order me a lemonade." I call out. She nods.

I fast walk into the bathroom. I take deep breaths before someone walks in. "Excuse me, someone's in here!"

The person walks in even though they heard me loud and clear. It's the waitress. She locks the door and leans on it while I lean on the sink.

"I miss you around here Sweetie," she says.

I scoff. "You barely know me, but I remember you when I was here last time."

"I know, you and that buff man. He came here with someone about a month ago. It looked like they were on a date." The waitress explains. "Overall I haven't seen them since."

Once she said she, I began to tear up. "She?" She nods. "Why are you telling me this?"

"Because I could've sworn you two were together but guess not. I saw the way you looked at him the day you two were here together. You loved him."

I sigh. "We're not together...anymore. I moved to a different country because of him and I'm only here because of a funeral."

"Mhmm....glad to see you!" She unlocks the door and begins to walk out. "Wait, why'd you come in here?"

The waitress comes back in and closes the door. "Just wanted to check on you hon. It's one of the customs to working here. And congratulations, hope you and the father are happy!"

She'd make a good profiler. I tried to not make it too obvious by covering my belly with the big fluffy jacket. I wash my hands and I realize my stomach is so big. Baby girl's growing too fast.

I walk out and I sit down next to Elle, leaving everyone quiet. The waitress comes over and takes our orders.

"So...what are we talking about?" I ask.

Everyone glances at each other. "Just talking about what we're going to do."

I nod. And we chat, talking about some life stories. "So who's taking care of your dog Luke? And why have I never seen her?"

"She's with one of my neighbors and she can be rough sometimes. I'll wait till you're done with your pregnancy." I nod. "Which by the way...tell us how you feel right now."

Eyes are all on me. "I think I'm doing okay so far, I might be a little stressed because I'm back here." I lower my voice. "You already know the situation."