That was it for Vansh he couldn't take this anymore. He was losing his mind and he didn't want his family to see that. He didn't want them to see that Riddhima had so easily broken the impenetrable wall of Vansh Raisinghania and has left him broken into a million pieces.

LOYALTY & TRUST.

These are the two words that comes before LOVE in his dictionary.

The only thought that he had was how did he get fooled so easily.

Vansh was about to walk out of the door when Riddhima stops him and hugs him from behind.

'Vansh please... wait... you cant just leave without saying a word without giving me an opportunity to explain myself'

She walks in front of him.

'Look at me please... tell me do u really think I can betray you and do this to you?? though I have not said it out loud you know what you mean to mean don't let him destroy it'

'Riddhima what is it?? Why are you doing this? Is Vansh blackmailing you?' Kabir questions her.

'SHUT UP! SHUT THE HELL UP KABIR.' Riddhima screams at Kabir.

'Riddhima do you really want to send me behind the bars?? So all this was just a plan?? Then why did you Save me that day??'

'Don't you know why? Vansh?'

' Ofcourse I do Sweetheart!!! Riddhima I am a businessman I cant act anymore... can we please be done with this Baby? '

Riddhima pouts like a two year old child whose candy has been snatched away.

'Vansh .... you should have played along a little longer...'

He kisses her forehead and hugs her and says,

'Look at Dadi... She is so upset we shouldn't do this to her'

They both walk up to her and hug her tightly. The poor old lady doesn't understand a thing that is going on. But she is relived and elated that her kids are together in it.

'Will someone tell us what is happening??' Chachi finally says.

Angre-Riddhima-Vansh look at eachother and smirks.

She finally turns to Kabir who is looking at her cluelessly.

'So Mr.Mastermind... you thought this is your game... sorry to burst your bubble Kabir.. this wasn't your game but MINE. And not me but you are the pawn. What did You think that you can manipulate a orphan girl with your fake love and promises and I will do your dirty work????

Seriously why do u men think we are the damsel in distress who needs saving??'

That attitude was of MRS. VANSH RAISINGHANIA.

Vansh was looking at her with such pride in his eyes.

His expression saying 'THATS MY GIRL'.

'You thought you are sending me to Vansh? You were wrong. I wanted to be there and just made it look like that you were controlling me.

All of you think that Vansh & i met at the party for the first time, don't you? But we met twelve years ago at his school. Everyone please sit down it's a long story.

Vansh you should continue.'

'So in 2008 during my last semester of school I met Riddhima. She came as an exchange student. She had gotten sports scholarship and was there to represent SAFE HEAVENS in the swimming competition.

You should continue from here as even I don't know how things unfolded after that' Vansh added.

'The Vansh RaiSinghania that the world now knows wasn't the boy that I knew back then. He was the only well mannered & soft hearted person I had met in that school of rich spoilt brats. For a pretty long time I thought he was also a scholarship student. Scholarship for basket ball. So when I met him on the cruise again it felt like I didn't know this person at all. He had changed so much.

MEANT TO BEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara