Hands in his pockets, he slightly leaned forward. "Why are you in our studio?" He questioned. Talking to them as though they couldn't speak the English language.

     Julie urged her friend forward, resulting in Ria's arm- along with the cross- going through the boy entirely.

     Feeling her eyes practically bulge out of her skull, Ria quickly retracted her arm. More questions toppling over the previous ones in her mind.

     "Oh my gosh! How did you do that?" Julie asked, her fear level rising immensely.

     "Okay well clearly you're not understanding-" he informed them and turned to his friends, "-clearly they don't get it."

     The two boys who stood behind him shrugged in a 'clearly' motion.

     "Okay, look. We're ghosts, all right?" The boy flat out stated, choosing to not sugar coat anything. "We're just three ghosts, and we're really happy to be home. So thank you for the flowers. They really brighten up the room." He explained with a smile.

     Ria subconsciously nodded, mouth still vulnerable to catching flies.

     "We're actually in a band called Sunset Curve." The boy with the brunette fringe added, hoping the two would recognize the name. His shoulders drooped at seeing the girls expressions stay the same.

     "Tell your friends." The one in leather spoke with a dorky smile on his face.

     Sunset Curve. The young Estrada's forehead wrinkled with deep thought. Like the CD. Blocking out the group's next few words, she silently ran over today's experiences in her head. These are the boys from Sunset Curve. A band my mother seemed to be a fan of. But why did she never mention them, when she talks to me about all the CDs in that room?

     "This is freaking me out." With Julie's statement about how she felt, the friend hastily grabbed her phone and went to Google in hopes to find some useful information about the ghosts who stood in front of them.

     Pointing at the unfamiliar device in her hand, the boy with the overcoat softly asked what it was. "What is that? What are you doing?"

     "It's her phone." Ria informed, not wanting to interrupt Julie with her quest to find much needed information about Sunset Curve.

     Taking a sharp intake of breath, Ria started fiddling with some strands of her hair. "Nope no-no-no this this-" she pointed a manicured finger towards the three ghosts in warning. "-is not real. It's not. Julie, clearly this has got to be some type of hallucination, we were both extremely stressed today." The freckle faced girl offered her 'reasonable' solution. "Maybe, maybe this is our bodies shutting down, telling us we should go eat, or take a nap." She suggested, breathing becoming more erratic due to the intense and confused looks coming from the boys.

     Julie, looking up from the glowing screen of her phone, turned to her friend. She was even confused at this point, and started worrying for her Ria's sanity.

     "Oh come on, don't give me that look Jules. It's gotta be our minds playing tricks- there's even a cute boy in leather, leather Jules! You know that's one of my all-time favorite fantasies-" realising her slip up, she pointed her chin to the ceiling, trying to hide her embarrassment, "-which you boys didn't need to know about." She muttered, cheeks beginning to match the blonde's pink sweatshirt.

     Crossing his arms, the one in leather smiled charmingly at the blushing girl and winked, igniting a new fire onto her cheeks. "You think I'm cute?" He asked. To which the girl only looked down at Julie's screen in response.