chapter 3 :Reunion

Izuku ,Luffy and the straw hats were all doing seperate things Usopp and Nami met up with Chopper who thought the fake straw hats were the real ones, Luffy was beating up some scumbags asses and he ended up meeting two fake Sanji and Zoro ,Robin ended up getting to the sunny and finding franky there ,Izuku was walking to the ship ignoring the fake strawhats looking for him and Sanji and Zoro were fighting eachother .

With Brook

Brook was comming back on stage and about to sing when gun shots were fired everyone turned their attention to the marines who were informing them that someone tipped them off that Brook of the straw hats was there and he was the one singing people began murmuring about how their life felt like it was a lie and the man who sold Brook out was his own selfish manager because Brook wanted to go back to the straw hats .

With Franky ,Nami,Chopper and Usopp

As the three arrived infront of the Sunny there was Franky doing one of his super poses Choppy and Usopp saw Frankys new body and immediately fan Boyd over him while Nami and robin chatted up Franky showed of to Usopp and Chopper who kept fanning over him but that took a dark turn when Chopper asked "hey franky can you show us your new weapons please"after that franky turned to Chopper like a robot and said "sorry little buddy but thats the main event got to wait till the captains show up"after Franky said captains the mood dropped and everyone looked down the death of one of their captains and best friend Izuku was brought up "u i mean captain i'm sorry guys i'm sorry robin"Franky said trying to lighten the mood "it's fine really it's just well you know we wish we could see him one more time"Nami replied as everyone felt like they could burst into tears at any given moment but Nami did "i'm so sorry guys i know we should stay strong but it's so hard he should be here celebrating with us i just wish he could see this "Nami said while crying and everyone started crying to wishing the same.But they all stopped when they heard Reighlees voice so they wiped their tears and spoke with him but he told them that two incidents happend that their attention was needed .

With Brook

The Marines held up their guns aiming them at Brook"put your guitar down and hands in the air NOW"they demanded but he didn't instead he got his guitar pick and put it inbetween his guitar strings"members of the band would you do me the honor of playing one last song with me my lovely chorus will you share it with me have no fear my music has more than soul it has real power"he said playing it like a rockstar then stopping "are you insane like anyone would let you play another song"Brooks bastard manager said to Brook"you might not see it this way but i'm grateful for the time we spent together thank you for these last few years and thank you for bringing me hear my crew and i have rather tragic memories of this place it was the last time we ever saw our other captain Izuku but were ready to start a new i'm the musician of the crew and i may have strength as a swordsman but my job is to make our adventures fun I've heard the stories they think people are foolish enough to believe that captain Izuku died a fool saving his brother and it was in vain that Luffy was killed BUT YOU LISTEN TO ME CAPTAIN IZUKU WAS A HERO WHO PROTECTED HIS FAMILY ABOVE HIMSELF AND STRAW HAT LUFFY IS STILL ALIVE AND KICKING YOU CAN TELL THE WORLD "as those words he began crying "AND WHILE YOUR AT IT TELL THEM THIS LUFFY WILL BECOME KING OF THE PIRATES SOMEDAY TO BECAUSE IZUKU BELIEVED IN HIM"some of the business men were all contacting the news makers giving them the news "no do you know what IZUKU IS ALIVE BECAUSE HE IS THE STRONGEST MAN I'VE EVER KNOWN OTHER THAN LUFFY yeah baby they're comming back soon and i want to let em off soul king style"he said as the audience began admiring him"DO YOU LOVE ME NOW MY BONES"he shouted to the people as they all shouted yeah cheering for him"i dedicate this to my crew to my friends to my best pal and rival musician Izuku my soul will sing to you one last time YEAH"he shouted to everyone cheering for him the Marines tried stopping him but the audience began fighting them to hear the song that he began to sing as the song came to a close the Marines were about to fire when there was a massive smoke explosion then fireworks but Brooks flew through the roof and did goofys signature laugh.