"Uh oh." You said as Aizawa's face contorted into a pissed expression that fathers would give to their disobedient children.

"We will have each of you come up with at least 2..."

The door slid open to reveal Midnight, Ectoplasm, and Cementoss.

"...Ultimate moves."

You hummed out of boredom and scanned the three teachers.

'Ultimate moves, huh?' You blew a single hair out of your face.

'...I don't really need one if I just kill people with one... punch. Damn, I should really be more careful, I already killed villain All Might in dream land, and that was on accident. One slip up, and I might actually kill someone important...' you thought to yourself.

"...change into your costumes and meet in Gym Gamma."

You stood by Midoriya and watched as the others came up with different ultimate moves, some below average and others being great to spectacular.

Midoriya noticed you looking more lost than him, which both confused him and concerned him.

"(L/n)... aren't you going to go and..." he pointed over to the rest of the class.

You turned your head to look at the greenette with a strange expression.

"I mean, what's the point if I just eradicate everything with one punch?"

Midoriya gave it a second thought and muttered to himself, making you inch away from him slightly.

"Well, maybe you can make something up, not something more powerful, but a move that everyone might recognize... like All Might's Texas Smash, or something like that." He said nervously before something whacked him on his head.

"Focus, Midoriya. (L/n), go meet my other clone." Ectoplasm said.

You looked over to see another Ectoplasm, who stood and stared at you a few yards away.

The clone led you somewhere a bit further from the rest of the class. You felt eyes on you but couldn't quite wrap your head around who and why they would be watching you.

Or maybe you were being paranoid...?

The clone stopped in front of you and turned to face you. You blinked at him before remembering why you were here in the first place.

"Okay, so do I just... make an ultimate move up?"
"That is the idea." The clone nodded.

"...Alright."

You began pacing back and forth, muttering to yourself like Midoriya. The clone simply watched and waited, looking over at something every now and then.

'Consecutive normal punches.'

You paused and looked around.

'Consecutive normal punches.'

You visualized the move in your head as the voice in your head repeated this.

"Okay..."

You turned back towards the clone and told him you were ready. The clone simply nodded and readied himself. You took a deep breathe and then walked towards him casually.

"Consecutive normal punches." You said calmly before mimicking the move from your imagination.

What appeared to be a hundred fists pounded into the clone's body and torn him apart quickly. Every single clone seemed to pause and shudder, causing some minor confusion among the class.