"(L/n)! This is not how you treat the walls! Would you do this at home!?"
"Yeah."

Aizawa looked over at you with narrowed eyes.

"...so that's why the paint on my walls were chipping..."
"Shit." You said after realizing Aizawa caught you red handed.

The rest of the day was uneventful, just setting up rooms and decorating them. You decided to cover the walls with some... suggestive posters of women and men. Not because you wanted to show everyone your hentai collection, heck, you didn't even know the girls and some of the dudes were checking out each other's rooms, no, it was because you wanted to make it more homey.

You pat your two cats on the head, wearing a large, baggy T-shirt that covered your shorts, making it look like you weren't wearing anything else.

You didn't even notice your door slam open until someone exclaimed something.

"Yo, what the FU-"

Your cats scattered as soon as the heard the voice of Bakugou. You turned your head to gaze at the intruders boredly while crouching down. Some of teens, who were now your roommates, froze while others either peeked in out of curiousity or walked in further. Mineta was the first one to burst through, looking at all the sexual posters of women and looking through your hentai and manga collection.

"This is like a gold mine in here!!!!" Mineta drooled at all of the hentai he had no idea existed.

"Can I... borrow this one..." he pointed at the one in his hand with a horny expression. You immediately stood up and snatched it out of his hands.

"Hell no, get your own. I can recommend you some hentai but I don't want your nasty little hands touching my stuff after jerking off-"

"Woah! Look at this!" Kaminari said while pulling out a sketchbook.

In that book was... very well drawn porn.

Professionally drawn porn.

Kaminari and Mineta looked it over and saw a signature at the bottom. Slowly, they turned towards you with wide eyes.

"(Y/n)-Chan... did you draw these?"
"Yeah." You said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Everyone was too stunned for words, some looking away from the walls with embarrassed expressions on their faces. Bakugou snatched the page out of the two perverts' hands and scanned it over before an angry look came over him.

"Are you some sort of porn artist, perverted bitch?"
"Yes."
"Why the fuck- when have you been good at drawing???"
"My life doesn't always revolve around punching people, Baka-gou." You rolled your eyes and picked up your loooong cat.

"Why is everyone-"

As soon as Iida walked in, he just about had a heart attack. His wide, horrified eyes gazed upon all kinds of porn, forever scarring the poor teen.

"What is- how is- why is- this is-" he clutched his chest, feeling his poor heart beating violently at this hellish sight.

"I need to sit down..." he said before passing out.

"Oh my god, Iida!!!" Midoriya and Uraraka shrieked.

Aizawa immediately walked in after hearing all of the commotion.

"What is going on-"

He looked down to see a pale Iida passed out with his two best friends fanning his face and then looked up to see you standing in the middle of a room covered in pornographic posters.