Prologue: Scuttleclaw Mayhem: II

[Hiccup's Pov]

I woke up, sat up, and yawned. I let my brain recollect the events of yesterday, then I shot upwards and stood up. "Riiiiight, the Scuttleclaws." I said exhaustedly.

I bolted out of my cave and immediately started to give chase after the twenty remaining Scuttleclaws, finding myself starting to slowly become tired again.

I shrugged it off silently, and continued to chase the Scuttleclaws. I shouted at all of the Scuttleclaws, scoldingly and teasingly, "Come back here, winged, yak-sized pests!"

Of course, the yak-sized part was a lie, they were pretty much smaller than yaks. I giggled at that, and continued to give chase.

I finally got atleast one Scuttleclaw in their bed, and kept on shouting and shouting, chasing and chasing after the remaining nineteen Scuttleclaws.

I eventually tired myself out when only one other Scuttleclaw surrendered playfully and they went to bed. The remaining eighteen? Well, not really. I continued to chase them, and I shouted, "Claw, Scuttle, help me chase your siblings!"

Claw and Scuttle obliged reluctantly, but did so otherwise. They were chasing after fifteen of their siblings, and I handled the other three. Eventually, me, Scuttle, and Claw, were all tired out. We went to our respective caves, and beds.

I went to my own peaceful sleep. The darkness welcomed me into the land of dreams as I dozed off.