Endings and Beginnings Part 1

Comenzar desde el principio

First-years: "U-Um, (Y/n)-senpai, we should get started."

(Y/n): "Yup, you know what that mean Shoyo." I smirk at the end sending a another chill at Hinata. 'We made it all the way to the tournament, I will not let our effort go to waste.' I thought while I was getting the ball.

I heard my teammates surprise of what Hinata just say about us winning. He sure know how to keep a positive attitude. Then I heard all of them were in shock. I turn around and saw Junior High came in. I quickly came back and apologize to them. When they came in I saw the last member of their team walk like a king. I then caught Hinata's expression. It seem I didn't just imagine it.

A loud voice erupted from above. It was Junior High's Student came to cheer their school. It seem the mood also change around other team. We all heard someone talking about The King of Court, Tobio Kageyama. It seem my teammates is in panicked mode.

Izumi: "We're playing against those guys? What this "king" stuff.

Hinata: "Don't worry about it! Who cares how lanky they are?! I'll shoot past them." Hinata said with confident.

(Y/n): "Ara, Shoyo is acting cool now. Well then let's do our best." I said until we heard he stomach growling.

Hinata: "But first, the bathroom....." Hinata said as I deadpan.

Timeskip

We were watching Kitagawa Daiichi warm up. I see that Hinata haven't come yet since we need to warm up. I ask Izumi to check on him. After a few minutes, he came back but his aura seem different. I ask Izumi what happened to Hinata. He replied that Hinata encounter Kageyama at the bathroom. I obverse Hinata during warm up, he indeed change his aura. Then I obverse Kitagawa Daiichi. It seem Kageyama don't work well with other. I doing to enjoy play them into my hand.

Hinata somehow notice me smirking at Kitagawa Daiichi suddenly ran backward. The other teammates look at me and just sweat-drop.

Koji: "Captain is getting scary by the minutes."

Izumi: "That's (Y/n) for you."

After warming up, we get into our position. When the whistle blow the game start.

Our opponent serve first. The one serve it's number 6. The ball go straight toward Koji.

Hinata: "Koji!" Hinata shouted but Koji missed the ball.

Koji: "Sorry."

(Y/n): "Don't mind! We get the next one."

After the next serve we lose to receive it. I comfort my teammates. Looking at the scoreboard they already score 2 points.

(Y/n): 'We came so far, we'll not going to lose easily.'

Flashback

It was evening and I was walking back to home after secretly training with girls volleyball club. Out of corner of my eyes I saw Hinata practicing his spike on a wall. But so far I know there is no male volleyball club and yet he is training all alone. The next day, I found him at the gym. At that time his jump it look like it flying but he fail to spike it. I starting to approach him.

(Y/n): "Ara, that not how you spike."

Hinata: "Who are you?"

(Y/n): "Come with me."

We borrow the girl court for a minutes. I ask if one of the girls can set the ball for me. I was at the behind of the court getting ready for the ball to set it to me as high as she could. I started to run first before the ball were in the air. When I jump I can feel myself flying while Hinata down there looking at me in awe. I jump so high it feel like time move slow for me. I can see the view of the summit, What a wonderful view. Then I smacked the ball with my hearts content.