9. Gifts & Go

Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry ...                                                                                                                                                                                                     ... Am i forgetting anything? ...

                                                                      ...Oh Yeah right Sorry! I will update more often i pwomise!

Tony woke with a start as he felt a bump, the plane had landed. he sighed and looked over at his new wife sleeping against his shoulder, also stirring awake at the sudden movement. Their blissful two weeks honeymoon in Hawaii was perfect, he and pepper really needed it and spent their days swimming in the sea, drinking champagne, and chasing each other on the beach. Now it was time to come home, they got off the jet (private, duh it's Tony) and pulled their suitcases out from the rack, both considerably heavier due to the many gifts for the avengers and everyone else! They walked out the plane, down the portable stairs and looked around, a black car greeted them as Happy stepped out.

"Boss, Miss P-uh Ms Stark?" He greeted them with confusion, Tony chuckled as Pepper replied, "Hey Happy and you know you can call me Pepper," He nodded his understanding and opened the door for them both.

"So whacha reckon? Should we give the team their gifts now?" Tony asked holding Peppers hand looking at her. They had bought many gifts for all the group, some genuinely nice gifts (Pepper) and others very childish (Tony). 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *  * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

As the trio neared the tower many familiar sights started to comeback to Tony, The many blocks of apartments, Osborn Labs, a couple of stores, Delmar's Shop, and finally Avengers Tower. They pulled up in the discreet garage and got out of the sleek black car, Happy made to walk away but Tony grabbed his arm. "Actually Hap, come up with us for a bit." They all got into the elevator Tony and Happy catching up from the last two weeks.

"Welcome back Boss!" Exclaimed an excited Friday. Although she didn't have feelings as she was an AI, Tony swore she was adapting to have emotion.

"Heya Fri, miss me?"

"All the time Boss, you're expected in the living room,"

"Huh last time I checked this was my house! Who's up there?"

But before Friday could reply the elevator doors opened and the sight the greeted them was... Hilarious! There was balloons and banners (😂)everywhere, the table was set with utensils and party hats, on the counter of the kitchen there was a mass of food everywhere! Clint was sitting on the couch wearing a party hat already trying to persuade Natasha to wear a hat as well while she just ignored him, Thor was also wearing a hat and eating pop tarts while playing with a plastic fork. Bruce was sat at the table with Steve waving their welcomes. They all sat down and talked until Rhodey, Nick, Coulson, and Maria turned up. They started to hand out all the gifts:

Steve got a Hawaiian shirt and flip flops that made some very childish noises every time you took a step, much to everyone's laughter which made the Captain blush.

Rhodey got a bottle of special gin and a set of reusable straws bent into inappropriate shapes.

Natasha received a neckless made out of a shark's tooth and woven flip flops as Tony decided not to risk his own health by buying and inappropriate gift.

Coulson got Captain America Swimming trunks; Maria got a sun hat made out of natural materials. Bruce was surprised when he got a painting of a sun set (to help calm him down) and proceeded to thank them, which then followed with Tony giving him a box of 'My First Prank Kit'.

Clint was given a new pair of sunglasses and a couple of whoopee cushions and glitter bombs. Then it came to Nick.

Tony handed him a mug that said No1 Dad, He then laughed and quickly ran to the bathroom, head down. Slightly stunned by what just happened, the team continued to stare after the door until Bruce broke the silence.

"So, Clint, Where is Laura? "Clint opened his mouth however Natasha spoke first.

"He's told her he is on a mission cuz she is visiting her family and he is scarred of her father!" Nat said before Clint could lie. The team burst out laughing and it took them a while to regain self-control.

"Why she is visiting her family, everything okay?" Bruce asked taking on what was said.

Clint took a breath in; he knew it was time to tell the team. Nick of course already knew as he would be taken off missions once Laura reached 5 months.

"Actually, I need to-"

*RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG*

A blaring alarm cut Clint off as Tony asked Friday "What the F&£* is going" A door banged and Fury re-entered the room, a deadly serious expression on his face.

"There's been and accident, Suit up!"

********************************************************************************

Hey guys it's me! Finally some action! Sorry to leave it on a cliff hanger.

Please remember to stay safe and be carefull becuase everyone deserves to live a healthy life!

Comment! Vote! Read! Enjoy!

-P.S

(I really need to change those initials!)