Ushijima Wakatoshi x Reader

*A/N, here is this week's update! This one is gonna be quite spicy, not quite a lemon but there will be heated making out hehe 😅 Hope you enjoy, do not read if you are uncomfortable with the topic.

*Credit to @gjnoel_ for the amazing artwork

Words: +- 1160
Warnings: Spicy make out scene

2nd POV

You and Ushijima have been dating for quite some time now. It was no secret and the whole team was well aware of this. Being the coach's granddaughter had its perks, obviously. You were currently dating one of the top 3 High school Aces in all of Japan. How you got the stoic, emotionless man to fall so deeply in love with you was beyond everyone. Even more so how the aloof captain landed one of the most beautiful 3rd years of Shiratorizawa. Not only were you absolutely breathtakingly beautiful but you had the heart of a lion and the soul of a gentle willow tree. Able to bend with wind but still stand firm. You were set in your ways, but still able to reform to any change that might come your way. You were exactly what the detached captain needed and the team was ecstatic when you decided to finally to give in to your grandfathers pleas, and become the team manager in your second year. This was the start of your volleyball romance and soon after joining, Ushijima was bewitched. Not long after the initial infatuation and countless pep talks with Tendou, Ushijima decided to take a leap of faith and ask for your hand in a relationship. It was just as serious as it sounded.

Now a full year later and well into your 3rd year, you and Ushijima are still as in love as you were at the start of your relationship. This often led to a quick kiss during practice and surprise back hugs, much to your grandfather's dismay. He started to regret pestering you on joining as the manager, seeing as his granddaughter is a massive distraction to not only his star player but the rest of the team as well.

It was a normal Thursday and as always the team was busy working on their serves and receives. Sitting on the sidelines, taking notes as the faithful and determined manager you were, you were completely unaware of the frequent glances your boyfriend would send your way. Ushijima is a straightforward guy, if he wants something he'll tell you or that's what you thought at least. Today was clear evidence of the opposite. You had not spared him a single glance today and it was starting to get to him. You did not mean to neglect him, you were merely caught up with the duties that came along with being the manager. Never in his life did Ushijima think he would be the type to be so affected by physical affection, but here he was begging you to give him a hug or kiss with his eyes. At last break rolled over and he could not stand it anymore. Making his way towards your oblivious sitting figure he had but one thought on his mind, get you alone.

"Y/n." His deep voice startled you but it wasn't long until a bright smile adorned your features. Looking up you were met with the usual blank expression that filled your boyfriend's face. "Yes Toshi?" The sound of your sweet voice and the nickname made his heart beat just a little bit faster. "Can you help me with something." Truth be told he had no idea what he was doing but he knew that he had to be with you somewhere more private, away from the prying eyes of his teammates. "Of course Toshi. What do you need?" "I need help in the storage closet, I can't seem to locate something." He felt a little bit bad for lying, but nonetheless proceeded. "Okay let's go." With one swift movement you were on your feet, walking towards the closet, unaware of your boyfriends ulterior motives.

"I never thought Miracle Boy would be the type to lie in order get some alone time with his girl." Tendou snickered as he saw you making your way towards the closet, Ushijima on your heels. "Should we like leave them alone or.." Semi added, a bit unsure and uncomfortable. "What is Ushijima-senpai and Y/n- senpai doing?" Goshiki asked. "Oh you poor innocent soul." Tendou sighed. Deciding it was best to leave you and Ushijima be, the team left the gym to have their break outside.

Inside the closet, you were suddenly met with darkness as Ushijima entered and closed the door behind him. "What are you doing Toshi? I thought you needed me the help you find something." "You do." You felt his body move forward towards yours and not long after you were pinned to the wall. "Toshi?" "Y/n I need you." The words that left his mouth, left you shocked and surprisingly needy. "So what's stopping you?" that was the only confirmation he needed to smash his lips to yours.  The kiss started out heated. Showcasing all the suppressed emotions that was kept subdued throughout the day. Your lips moved in sink, practice that came with all the previous times. His hands wandered lower, grabbing your butt. A gasp escaped your lips and Ushijima took this opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth. Like always a heated fight for dominance was present and like always Ushijima stood victorious. Exploring the cavern he knew so well, he deepened the kiss even more. Ushijima then slid his hands under your thighs. "Jump." His voice was stern and lustful. Complying, you jumped and he caught you, your legs wrapped around his waist. Leaving your lips, Ushijima began his journey downwards toward your neck. Sucking and biting he left multiple marks and hickeys all over your neck. Gasps and light moans left your lips, only fueling his already burning desire. "T-Toshi... the team will h-hear." "I don't mind. Let them know who your are with, who you love." 

A knock on the door suddenly interrupted you both. "Umm, Ushijima-senpai, Y/n-senpai, the break is over." The quivering voice of Goshiki was heard. In the background you could hear Tendou and the rest of the 3rd years snickering. Your face heated up at the sudden realisation. Removing yourself from Ushijima's hold, you patted yourself down and left the closet. Avoiding the surrounding eyes you made your way towards the bench. Soon after you left, Ushijima made his way towards the team casually, as if he did not just have a full blown make out session. Goshiki made his way towards you with very concerned eyes. "Y/n- senpai, you have red marks all over your neck, are you alright?" Your face flushed a thousand shades of red. Covering your neck with your hands, you send a death glare towards a smirking Ushijima. Mouthing the words 'I'll get you back.' You stared planning your revenge.

*A/n, uhm yeah it was weird as hell writing this but I think it turned out alright. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed reading it. <3