Chapter 3

(Thatonekellicshipper)

Austin's pov

"Well, If we are going to be roommates we should get to know each other a little." I say to the small boy in front of me. I didn't mean to force him to stay with me or anything but he doesn't look much older than sixteen. If he doesn't have anywhere to go I can't let him leave.

"Well umm.... like I said, the names Alan. I-I'm eighteen, I l-like cats.... Why am I telling you this?" He asks and I shrug before sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Maybe I just have a friendly face." I say and I hear him mumble something I can't quite make out. Alan scratches at his bandages, looking everywhere but at me.

"So Alan, how did you end up on the streets at that time?" I said referring to the fact that I found him at 10:00 p.m..

"I-I was k-kicked out." He says before hiding his face in his hands as he bursts into tears. Normally I would have just gotten up and left him but something about the boy made me want to comfort him.

"Hey it's okay. Don't cry, please." I say before I pull the small boy into a hug which causes him to freak out.

"Don't fucking touch me!" Alan yells, pushing me away and I know something deffinatly happened yesterday.

"Alan, what happened to you yesterday?"