"Fine." Daehyung sighs and walks too.

They all did have their own cars, but they liked walking together.

In about 25 minutes they reached to the twins place.

The house wasn't big or small it was average.

They were at the entrance, Taehyung had the keys. He opened the door, and waited for the others to come in. Once everyone was in their house they all went to the living room. Of course Jungkook didn't know where was the living room, he just followed the other members.

 Of course Jungkook didn't know where was the living room, he just followed the other members

(living room)

Jungkook was the only one who was shocked. From the outside it looked like a normal average house but the inside looked like a whole mansion.

"Shocked JK?" Jin asked.

"How do you even notice that he is shocked? He is wearing a mask." Hoseok said.

"Well we can see his Bambi eyes." Jin answered back.

"Well. Welcome to our house JK." Taehyung said not looking directly to Jungkook.

"It's a nice place hyung." Jungkook said politely bowing.

"Oh? No need to be formal." Taehyung said.

"Oh.. okay." Jungkook sat down in the couch where Jin was.

It looked like Jungkook wouldn't stop being near Jin.

"Kid, you're so attached to Jin hyung." Daehyung said with a chuckle coming out.

"Where are your parents?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh. They're out to Paris doing some business." Daehyung said.

"I see.. are they like working in some company?" Jungkook asked again.

"Well, our mom is a secretary and dad is an architecture." Taehyung said.

"Oh.. now I see why this house is so big." Jungkook said looking around.

"Yeah.. we know that we're rich but we aren't bratty about it." Taehyung said.

"Oh.. I didn't mean that hyung-"

"No, I know you didn't mean any bad meaning. I was just clearing it out." Taehyung said.

"Is it me or is Taehyung actually talking?" Hoseok said kinda shocked.

"It's not like he doesn't talk. He just rarely wants to speak." Yoongi said.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked.

"He usually just speaks when it's necessary or when he wants to." Jimin said.

"It's called 'first sight' y'all" Daehyung said with a smile smirk forming from his lips.