•𝙏𝙤̄𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞 𝙖𝙘𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙮🤍

Start from the beginning

Kiko chuckles about the attitude of her friend.

>>Never mind. We should go now or we miss the exam. Sora, let's go!<<, speaks Kiko to her and waving meanwhile with her hand to signal, that she should follow her.

After that, they're going to find the room for the exam, but it's a bit more difficult than expected..
Sora, the blond girl, wants to ask someone for help but most of the students, don't want to talk.

>>I don't talk to a Nobody! Look what you both wearing! Go back to your low one star restaurant!<<, mocks an arrogant girl of the second year!

She and her friends are giggling sneering.
Sora isn't very happy about that..
She is angry..
Very angry..
Her nails are digging into her palms.
What does Kiko do?
She grins mischievously and put one hand on Sora's shoulder.
In contrast to before, is her appearance-.. intimidating..
The girl-group stops laughing and looking nervous.
It runs cold down their spine..

>>Thanks for the help, girls. We'll see each other again in a duel!<<, Kiko tells the girl and takes Sora with her.

From one second to another, Kiko's perilous appearance changes into her friendly and kind aura.
She goes with Sora outdoor, maybe she can find someone who is nicer.

>>How impolite! They should pay attention to the way they're talking to YOU! I mean, your the daughter of Aza-..!<<, Sora can't talk till the end because of Kiko's hand, which lies on her mouth.

>>We shouldn't attract much attention, as I said.<<

Kiko puts her hand away from Sora's mouth.
Sora and Kiko are going over a small school garden to reach an other school building.
But before they enter the building, a well-known voice chime behind the girl.

>>Well, well, well, where is the little princess going?<<

Kiko turns abruptly around and watch out for the voice.
She finds a well-known person..

Kuga Terunori.

>>Nori, how often do I have to tell you, you shouldn't call me "little princess"?<<, Kiko wants to know.

Terunori knows Kiko because of her older half-brother.

>>Several times. I can't count it anymore.<<, tells Terunori with a little smile on his face.

>>So, why do you still call me like that.?<<

Terunori smiles nasty and gets up from the ground.
He's approaching to Kiko and puts his finger under her chin.

>>Cause I like the face you make, when I am calling you-..my little princess..<<

Kiko gently slaps his hand away and tells him, that she has to go.
But before they disappear, Terunori tells them the way they have to go.
Sora goes ahead to open the door for Kiko, whereupon they both find a small group of students.

>>Huh?<<, everyone is a bit irritated.

>>What are you both doing here?<<, says the girl with the peachy-blond hair.

Nakiri Erina.

She acts a bit arrogant and is very confident..

>>This is the entrance examination, isn't it?<<, asks the blond friend of Kiko with a boringly face expression.
Erina puts her hands on the hip and a strict gaze on her face.

>>Yes, what do you want?<<

>>We want to take part in the exam.<<

The pink haired girl is surprised.
Very sudden, the girl goes in front of Erina and looks suspicious to Sora and Kiko.

Arato Hisako.

>>Firstly, you're too late and now you both are impertinent! Do you know, who this is?!<<, she points at her friend, who stands behind her back.

Kiko takes a look to the peachy-blond girl.
She knows her somehow...
🤍