"What is it?" Tharn asked.

"Your Majesty, I received a response from the vampire realm." Lionel said. Tharn snapped his fingers and he and Type were dressed in clothes from their home before Tharn went over to the door and opened it.

"What was the response?" He asked.

"Half of the vampires want to go to war and half do not, the half that don't are the ones to respond asking for your help in getting rid of them, Ericka and the Dark Ones."

"Has anyone figured out how to get rid of them in any of the books that were found on them?" Tharn asked.

"Yes and no, to get rid of them you either need to do what your father did or you need to find an ancient artifact that is powerful enough to trap them in it."

"Where is the artifact?" Tharn asked.

"No one has seen it in over two centuries." Lionel said before handing over a piece of parchment that had a picture of what the artifact looked like. Tharn felt more than heard Type move behind him to look over his shoulder.

"Wait a minute I have seen that before." He said.

"Where?" Tharn asked.

"It's in a museum in Bangkok about an hour and half away from here, I saw it when I went there for a school trip last year." Type said.

"Send a snatcher to get it and bring it back here and also send the vampires who don't want to go to war a response telling them that we will send guards to them to help capture Ericka once we captured the Dark Ones." Tharn said.

"Yes, Your Majesty" Lionel said before bowing then leaving. Tharn closed the door before turning to Type.

"That was my secretary Lionel" he said.

"He seems nice...can I have another blood bag?" Type asked. Tharn snapped his fingers and another blood bag appeared. Type grabbed it, opened the blood bag and sipped on the content.

"The constant hunger should go down in a few days here since a few days here is almost a month in the human realm." Tharn said.

"It's not as bad as I thought, the hunger I mean, it's more of a dull ache but it's not bad." Type said once he finished his blood bag.

"Techno said that there is something about the demon realm that sooths the need to feed constantly." Tharn said.

"Well it definitely is working on me" Type said chuckling before a look that Tharn had never seen on Type's face came over it.

"You know, I don't feel sore right now and since we are both in the bedroom I think we should use some of this extra energy we have and put it to good use." Type said before running a hand up Tharn's chest. Tharn growled before grabbing Type and carrying him to the bed. It was going to be a couple of hours till they left that bed.

Several hours later, Type wandered the halls of the castle followed by two guards which were now his personal bodyguards. Tharn and Type had a huge fight about it which ended in Type telling Tharn that there would be no sex for a long time and Tharn seducing him and fucking him over Tharn's desk. So now he is stuck with the two guards even though he could take care of himself now that he is a vampire.

A vampire. He was a vampire. He couldn't lie and say that it wasn't the coolest thing that has ever happened to him minus having sex for the first time. He felt more energized than he has ever felt in his life, he felt stronger and faster and powerful like he could take on the whole world. Tharn said that once he got some years on him the feelings would level out but Type didn't think so, he thinks he will always love being a vampire.