Chapter Six: Someday At Christmas

"Y/n wake up it's Christmas!" Shouted Taylor excitedly. I got up out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. It was one of the best days of the year! Besides Halloween of course.

After the shower, I put my hair in a neat bun, the Christmas pajamas, and the golden pendant heart necklace. I grabbed the gifts I had gotten for everyone a while back and put them all in a black bag. Taylor was wearing a tacky green jacket with ornaments on it. The rest of her outfit was normal. We were going to my parent's room. That's where we are going to open our gifts.

When we got to the room, everyone was already there. There was music playing. I handed out everyone's gifts except Mallory's and Milo's. When I handed Mallory's present, she immediately opened it and got all excited. It was another stuffed bear. This one was a polar bear. I bought him at the gift shop after Mallory had told me about what she wanted.

"It's another bear. Elmo has a brother now! Thank you Y/n!" She wrapped her arms around me.

"You're welcome Mallory." I only had one more present to give and that was Milo's. I walked over to him slowly. He had a present in his hand.

"I have a gift for you."

"And I have a gift for you Milo." We switched gifts. "You go first."

"No you go first." I opened mine. It was a ring. It was so beautiful. It must have been expensive. "I know we haven't been together for a long time but this is a promise ring. I promise to always love you and I hope we get married one day. When we're ready." He took the ring from me and slid it on my left ring finger.

"Aww Milo I love it!" I hugged him

"Aww Milo I love it!" I hugged him. "Now open yours!" He opened his to reveal a snow globe. It had a girl that had my hair color and skin tone. It had a boy that looked like Milo. They were in front of the Cinderella's castle. The castle was decorated with Christmas decorations and they were hugging each other and they had mickey ears on. "I got to customize the snow globe online. I tried to make them as similar to the two of us." He hugged me.

"I love it!" My dad cleared his voice. We both turned to him.

"Now that we have all opened our presents, we should go eat breakfast downstairs."

After breakfast, the whole family walked around looking at the fake snow inside of the hotel and all the happy families. Of course Camryn and mom insisted on taking lots of photos as a family.

"Oh Y/n!" Said Milo excitedly.

"What?" I turned to see he was holding mistletoe. "We are not even six feet away from our family they might see."

"Embarrassed to kiss me Miss Y/L/N?"

"Not at all." I kissed him. When we separated I looked into his brown eyes. "The only thing that would make this better was if Meg and the twins were here."

"Well what if they were here?"

"What?!" I heard someone running from behind me. I turned around to see the three of them. Meg was holding something in her hands I couldn't tell from how far away she was. Clara was running. When she made it to me, I hugged her tightly. Zack and Meg were walking.

"You didn't think tradition was going to end did ya?" Asked Clara.

"Of course not." Meg was holding a thermos. "Meg what's that?" I asked.

"We brought you hot chocolate. The three of us already drank some on the plane ride here." I hugged Meg. After I hugged Meg, I hugged Zack. This year was perfect. Almost perfect. My parents came over and greeted the three of them.

"Y/n, Milo, and you three. The rest of the family is by the piano," said mom.

"Come join the family!" Said dad excitedly. I took a few sips of my hot chocolate. We all surrounded the piano. Clara sat on the bench. She started playing 'Someday At Christmas' by the Jackson five. We all started singing the song. I felt all warm inside. I could feel Gran's presence with us. She wouldn't want me to be sad on Christmas. She would want me to be happy and I am. This is the best Christmas thanks to all of my family. Thanks to Milo.

A/N: Thank you for reading Someday Christmas Special. I got all emotional writing this chapter. I can somewhat relate to Y/n. This is not the last time you will see Milo and Y/n! Til next time!

-Zee Sterling