Chapter One: It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

I just want to address that Mallory Manheim is NOT a real person. I added her in this story because I love her bond with Milo!

Y/L/N - your last name
Y/D/F/N - your dad's first name
Y/M/F/N - your mom's first name

"Y/n it's time to go to the hotel are you even ready?" Asked mom.

"Yes mom I'm ready!" I ran down the stairs as fast as I could. I had all my bags packed. It has been two months since you last saw us. Milo did not win DWTS sadly. He got runner up. I gave up singing and modeling. Although I'm still on a diet and still workout because of dancing. I haven't started writing yet, I plan on writing when I get back home after this trip. Milo and I told our parents about us being together. My parents were very happy and so was Camryn. They all had no problems with him and I being together. Dylan and I are still friends but we haven't seen each other since Halloween. My parents and Camryn agreed to celebrate Christmas together at the Opryland hotel. I was going to get to meet Milo's grandparents, uncle, aunt, and his cute little cousin Mallory. I sadly can't take Clara and Zack with me but I get my grandmother and grandfather on my mom's side and my grandfather on my dad's side. Along with my older cousin who just graduated college. It has been a Christmas tradition for years that the three of us get hot chocolate on Christmas. This year would be different though. I cannot wait! Even though it's a long plane ride til we get to see Milo and his family. Milo and his family got to the hotel last night.
A couple of hours later

"Welcome to the Opryland hotel!" Said the lady at the front desk.

"Hi! The last name is Y/L/N" said my dad.

"Ah yes your room numbers are thirteen, fourteen, and fifteen. It's on the first floor. "

"Thank you!" We didn't even have to carry our luggage. It was already in our rooms. My cousin and I are staying in the same room. I could get used to this! I texted Milo that we were here. He said I would see him at dinner. I grabbed my black one piece and my black wedges. I did my hair in a pretty curly mess. I put red shiny gold lipstick and gold eyeshadow. Then I put on the finishing touch, the golden pendant necklace that my gran gave me when I was seven.

I wiped a few tears away from my face

I wiped a few tears away from my face. No way was I letting anyone see me cry. I sat on my bed because my family were taking forever to get ready. They said they would knock on my door when they were ready to go. I texted Clara and Zack about how things were going here. They were doing our traditions without me. I then looked at the map in the room. This might be useful. I put the map in my pocket. My cousin was taking a quick shower

Knock knock! I got off my bed and opened my door.

"We're ready to go!" Said dad.

As soon as we walked into the restaurant I made eye contact with Milo. I ran straight for him even in wedges I could run. He gave me a big hug and lifted me up as if I was as light as a feather.