Chapter 3: The Date

Donnie's POV: (P.S. This takes place the next day but the next chapter it will be right where Bolt was left off in the chapter before.)

        I opened my closet doors to go find my bow tie. Should I wear a normal tie? No, a bow tie will look nicer. I look around in my closet and I see my purple bow tie. I grab it. I turn to my mirror and put it on. It's a bit tilted but a fix it. "Perfect!" I say to myself. Tonight, I have a date with Crystal! It's been going great between us! I have organized a dinner for us in the kitchen. I cooked.....well, Mikey cooked, cheese ziti which is Crystal's favorite! I want tonight to go perfectly! Crystal and I never went on a fancy date before, and I want this to be our first one! Crystal says she loves Italian restaurants so I made the kitchen look like a fancy restaurant. I set out candles, a white table cover, fancy plates and silverware and I'll have soft music playing! Tonight will be perfect! I walk out of the lab to check on everything. "Lookin' good D!" Mikey says putting the ziti on the table wearing his chef hat. "Thanks." I say looking everything over. So far none of my brothers have messed anything up. "Alright, just a few more things. Keep Leo, and Raph, and yourself out of the kitchen until the date is over! And...." I say  until IcecreamKitty opens the door to the freezer and meow's. "And keep that in your room until the date is over too!" I say. "What!? What did IcecreamKitty ever do to you?" Mikey says. "Nothing. She'll just interrupt the date!" I say. "No, her job is to spy on the date and tell me about it later." Mikey says petting his mutated pet. "Whatever. I already set up a cooler for her so just put her in that." I tell Mikey. Mikey gives me a sad look. "Okay." He says grabbing IcecreamKitty and puts her in the cooler. Mikey walks to his room. I take a deep breath and exhale. "Donnie?" I hear a voice that makes me jump. "Crystal!" I say turning around. She hasn't entered the lair yet. "Stop right there and close your eyes! I have a surprise for you!" I tell her. "Umm....Okay." Crystal says. I turn on the music and quickly light the candles. I run to where Crystal was standing with her eyes close. I cover her eyes with my hand. "What's the surprise?" She asks. "I'll show you." I said taking her hand and slowly walking her into the lair. When she was in the right position I stop. "Ready?" I asks. "Ready!" Crystal says. I take my hand off of her eyes and Crystal looks at what I created. She smiles and looks at me. "You did this for me!?" Crystal asks. I nod. Crystal wraps me in a hug. "Oh my gosh THANK YOU!" She says. I hug her back. "Come on, I got your favorite. Cheese ziti." I say sliding a chair out for her. Before Crystal sits down she looks around, then at me, and then at herself. She was wearing a T-shirt, jeans and sneakers. "I feel so under dressed." She says sitting down. I take a seat next to her. "Well, I just called you down, I didn't expect you to wear a sparkling dress, with heels and your hair all done!" I tell her. "I love your bow tie! It makes you look fancy!" Crystal tells me. I start putting food on our plates. I guess this is the time to tell her. "Crystal, I really like you." I says. Crystal smiles. "I like you too!" She says. "No, I mean, really, really like you....." I say. Crystal blushes which makes me blush. "I love you too." She says. I smile. We just stared to each other's eyes for a bit. Then, we started leaning closer...... closer......and closer......and...... "GUYS! COME QUICK!" I hear Mikey scream. Crystal and I separate, and look at each other and blush. "Uh, we better go check on him......" Crystal says. "Uh, yeah..... let's go." I say as we stand up. "so close." I mumble under my breath.

Author's Note: Hey guys! Sorry I was late on this chapter but next chapter will be tomorrow! I hope you all enjoyed! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do NOT own Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!