"What are you talking about? The most we've ever done is make a few odd jokes, here and there. All in good fun!"

"But telling everyone that Charlie can't teach today? Starting class an hour earlier? Seems a tad bit suspicious, don't you think?"

"Whatever do you mean?" he asks back.

The Radio Demon does genuinely seem confused with your words. You feel that you should give him the full story.

"Lucifer was trying to teach during Charlie's lecture today. A student claimed that over the radio, you said that she couldn't teach today because she 'slipped on a banana peel', and that class would start earlier than usual."

"What?" he asks. His usual smile vanishes. "I've never said anything of the sort!"

"The entire class was in attendance when we got there, so lots of people seemed to have got the message."

"I can assure you that I never said any of those things!" he shouts, angrily sitting up in his chair and glaring at you.

Everything in the studio turns an eerie shade of red, and strange glowing symbols start emitting from his body. Even his eyes change shape, now appearing as creepy, old-style radio dials.

All this time you've worked at the hotel, you've never seen Alastor truly angry. Having that anger directed at you scares you to no end, but it's too late to back down now.

You decide to change tactics, and be less confrontational toward him. This could potentially save your life, so you choose your next words very carefully.

"I'm not saying I believe them, but, you see how this looks, right?"

His voice becomes demonically low in pitch. "Are you accusing me of sabotaging the hotel!? I've worked here since we first opened!"

"I know, I know!" you say. "I hate to say this, but... Lucifer might be framing you."

The color in the room suddenly changes back to normal, and the creepy symbols in the air vanish. Alastor is back to his regular self, only without his smile. Just a blank, emotionless gaze.

"Framing... me?"

"Yes." you say with a relieved sigh. "Charlie and Vaggie might feel differently, but that's what it seems like to me."

"Framing me for what?"

"This might sound ridiculous, but just hear me out." you say.

"I'm all ears." he replies.

"I feel like Lucifer... might be trying to take over the hotel. If he succeeds, he'll be able to keep demons down here forever and not redeem them. But if we catch him, he might play dumb and say it was your idea. After all, it was 'your voice' that people heard on the radio." you explain.

Initially, the Radio Demon doesn't respond, only continuing to stare at you with an emotionless expression. It's as if the cogs are slowly turning in his head, as he processes what you just told him.

"Al?" you ask, waving a hand in front of his face to get him out of his "trance". His eyes remain motionless.

His smile slowly returns to his face, and he begins to softly chuckle. He covers his mouth with a hand as he laughs.

"What? What's so funny?" you ask with a frown.

"Your idea... heheheh!" he laughs, lowering his hand back to the table. "The fact that you think he would want to 'take over'... what a hilarious concept!"

"This is serious, Al!" you shout as he cackles.

"We've been open for, what, almost a year now? And he's tried doing nothing of the sort!" Alastor says in between laughter. "I think you've been seeing Vaggie too often, because you're almost as paranoid as she is!"