“Wait,” I call her.

“No, you are not going anywhere right now,” Liam stops me, “We need to have this conversation.”

“I just need to tell her something,” I say really low. I feel like trash right now. Too much is happening and my mind is focused in only one thing.

“I’m sorry, I tend to do that a lot when I get nervous,” she excuses herself.

“It’s not about that,” I try to speak as low as I can because I know Liam and Zayn are tying to hear our conversation, “I mean, I hate you and you’ll pay for this but it’s something else.”

“What is it then?”

“Louis left,” I look to the sides to see if I can see him, “And I think he was upset because maybe I was being a jerk.”

“Maybe? You were absolutely being a jerk,” she says.

“You are not helping me.”

“Go after him,” she raises her voice, “Sorry,” she lowers it again, “Go find him! He is probably still at the lobby.”

“No, but I need to have this conversation with them right now.”

“You can have it any other day,” she enters the room, “You two!” she snaps her fingers at my friends, “I’m sorry but Harry needs to leave now.”

“What? No, wait,” I try to say but she is already throwing a shirt and my wallet at me, “Let’s run. We are wasting time.”

“Where are you going?” Liam seems confused, “Don’t go now, we really have to talk about this. Please?”

“I know, I know,” I say as I get dressed, “But I really have to go.”

“He has a plane to catch,” the ginger lies, “Right? We are going to miss our flight if we don’t leave right now.”

“Fuck the flight,” the model rushes me, “This is more important.”

“It’s true, we are going to miss the flight,” I change my mind, “I’ll just call him. Let’s go to the airport.”

“What the hell is happening right now? I’m lost,” Zayn asks.

“We are not going to the airport,” Cara seems determined, “We are going to do the thing now.”

“What thing?” Zayn freaks out, “I’m not going to be involved in any kind of foursomes or fivesomes with you guys.”

“There was no foursome, don’t you see it?” Liam explains, “He is going to go after the shortie.”

“Don’t call him shortie,” I give him a warning look, “I’m ready, let’s go.”

“What is this? I think I’ll faint,” Zayn says.

“Can we come too?” Liam looks excited.

“Whatever,” I answer as we all run to the elevator, “I don’t care anymore.”

“Where are we even going?” Zayn insists.

“Zayn, listen, you need to shut up,” the model tells him, “H can’t explain it right now but he will when he is able to.”

“You don’t even know me, you can’t shut me up,” he answers, “You just can’t.”

“Don’t push me,” she gets closer to him, “I’ll take you down in a sec.”

“Babe, calm down,” the ginger stops her.

“I’m sorry, I got carried away,” she apologizes, “Am I the only one who’s super excited about this?”