42.0

42.0

THE FOURSOME

“Ta-Daá!” Liam exclaims joyfully.

“No!” is all I’m able to say before I slam the door closed right in front of their faces.

“What the hell, Harry?!” Zayn yells.

“Um,” I stutter as I start to feel my whole body starting to shake.

“Open the damn door! Are you kidding?” Liam sounds serious.

I’m trying to find a good excuse but nothing comes to my mind. Well, something does come to my mind but I wish it didn’t.

“I’m not Harry,” I say before slapping my own face with my right hand. Stupid, Harold.

“Nice try, just open the door,” Zayn answers, “Right now.”

“Come on, mate,” Liam knocks insistently, “We are really tired.”

Okay, a very good idea finally comes to my mind. I’ll just open the door and I’ll leave with them. I’ll tell them we should go out for lunch or something and, since they are kind of dumb, they’ll agree without asking any questions.

“Hey,” I wave at them when I finally face them.

“What the hell are you on?” Liam walks inside without asking for permission. How rude.

“Mate!” Zayn hugs me, “Are you hungover or something?”

“He is never hungover, Z,” the other one replies, “He’d be hungover if he didn’t have alcohol, you know.”

“True that,” Zayn stares at me, “Why aren’t you happy to have us here?”

“We are in fucking Brazil!” Liam gets annoying, “Come on and hug the hell out of me!”

“What are you doing here?” his stupid excitement transfers. It is kind of awesome to have my best buddies here but… maybe not right now. Not when there’s a naked male just a few steps away from us.

“Well,” Liam sighs, “Will you explain or I’ll do it?”

“I think I should do it.”

“Go ahead then, Z.”

“Someone just please explain,” I cut them off and I can’t stop checking on the bathroom door.

“Okay, so I got this call from an Art gallery in Brasilia,” he seems really excited, “They want to sell my work here so I have this meeting in a few days.”

“Isn’t that awesome?” Liam expects me to say something but all I’m focused on is the freaking trailer I watched a few minutes ago. If I thought Bum’s bum was marvelous before, I was wrong. Because it is a freaking masterpiece!

“So we decided to come earlier just to surprise you,” he says, giving me a moment to react but still no reaction from me.

“We shouldn’t lie to him, Z,” Liam shakes his head, “The flights were unbelievably expensive because of the World Cup and the only reasonable price we were able to find was this one that came to Sao Paulo.”

“How did you find me here?” I ask, trying to pretend I’m excited.

“We had your whole schedule, remember? We planned this thing together,” Zayn sits on the bed, “We were afraid we would miss you but you are right here. Isn’t this awesome?”

“It is,” a smile creeps on my face, “Congrats on the art gallery thing by the way. That’s huge.”

“I know, I couldn’t be more excited about it,” I see how he is starting to inspect the room. Liam is dumber than Zayn, he wouldn’t suspect anything but the other bitch is so damn into details that it’s starting to scare me.