54.0

THE SELFIE

After a not so short while of hugging each other, the tourist lets go of my embrace to push back and hold my face.

“How are you feeling?” he asks with a huge smile, “Is anything different?”

“I don’t know,” I laugh out of nowhere, “I feel… Happy? Lighter? And-”

“Free?”

“Exactly, I feel free,” I laugh again, “Best feeling I have ever had.”

“It does feel pretty awesome,” he smiles, “I’m so proud of you, bubu.”

“He didn’t fully accept it though,” I turn serious.

“He just needs time. Imagine how hard it was for you and you’ve known for so long,” he says, “He just heard of it. Time always fixes everything so don’t worry.”

“You are right,” I sigh, “Now let’s go. I need to tell Liam and Zayn.”

“Wait,” he stops me, “I need to ask you something first.”

“What is it?” I get worried. Does he know about the ring?

“Taylor, huh?” he raises an eyebrow.

“What?” I smirk. Bitch is jealous.

“You said you’ve never been in a relationship but you told your mom about this Taylor person, your girlfriend,” he stares at me, “What’s up with that?”

“I was lying,” I laugh, “She always had the hots for me but I never even touched her. We used to hang out a bit but I just lied to my mom because I was afraid she would start assuming things, you know? I was young and desperate.”

“It doesn’t sound like a lie,” he maintains the accusing expression, “I believe you.”

“I’d never lie to you,” I peck his lips.

“Hey,” he warns me, “It’s too soon for a YouTube sequel.”

“Our next video is going to be way more awesome than just that,” I grab his hand as we head to where our friends are.

“Looking happy, Mr. Styles,” Liam tells me, “Things went well?”

“More than well,” I smile, “I’m out!”

“Yay!” Zayn celebrates, “Welcome to the bright side.”

“Have you told your parents already?” I frown.

“Of course.”

“Ages ago, mate,” Liam adds.

“That means I was the only person in the entire world who didn’t know,” I shake my head in disapproval.

“I knew since the very first moment I met them,” the grumpy Irish says, “It’s so obvious.”

“You wanna know what my mom said?” Liam ignores the bitter comment.

“Not really but I know you’ll tell me anyways so just go ahead,” I grunt.

“Coming out did not change your mood I see,” the prince of Abu Dhabi makes fun of me.

“The first thing she asked,” Liam continues with his anecdote, “Does Harry know? He’ll freak out,” he laughs, “Isn’t that hilarious?”

“Not so much,” I fake a smile, “Can we leave already? I can’t wait to get to Rio.”

“Me neither,” the tourist says, “Let’s go!”

“What’s that smell?” the hottie says as I jump inside of the car, “Oh, it’s you,” he looks at me, “You smell like girl cologne now that you are out of the closet.”